Central Government Employees Welfare Housing Organisation
6th Floor 'A' Wing, Janpath Bhawan, Janpath, New Delh1-110001
Phones : 23739722/23717249/233S540 Fax : 23717250 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
No. : A-402/11
22 August, 2012
To beneficiaries of Hyderabad (Phase-III) Housing Scheme
Subject : Allotment of specific floors / flats and Parkings in CGEWHO's Hyderabad (Phase III) Housing Scheme
This has reference to your allotment under Hyderabad (Phase III) Housing Scheme. In this connection please note that Hyderabad (Phase III) project is now nearing completion. Action regarding allotment of specific floors / flats is now required to be taken before handing over possession of dwelling unit to the beneficiaries.
2. Option for allotment of specific floors are NOT being invited since, lifts have been provided in all the blocks and differential costing has not been resorted to. The allotment of flats of all the types shall be made by a Committee of Officers (Co0) from CGEWHO, including one Representative of M/o HUPA as member and in the presence of all beneficiaries as per CGEWHO Rule - 24 of Part - B of Scheme Brochure at CGEWHO's Head Office at New Delhi. Date / Time of draw of lots & its procedure will be notified separately, in the CGEWHO's Website. The floor/ flat allotted by the 'Draw Committee' shall be final, cannot be changed.
3. Allotment on Medical Grounds : Please note that as per para-24 of the `CGEWHO Rules-Part:B', reservations for allotment of ground / lowest floor are made on medical ground as detailed below :
(a) Percentage : 3% of the ground / lowest floor flats in each type of the scheme are reserved for the physically handicapped persons. In case of Hyderabad Phase III Housing Scheme the reservations shall be as under :
|DUs in Lowest
|A (One BHK)||Stilt + 5||20||4 (First Floor)||1 (First Floor)||8|
|B (Two BHK)||Basement+Stilt+9||108||12 (First Floor)||1 (First Floor)||67|
|C (Three BHK)||Basement+Stilt+9||108||12 (First Floor)||1 (First Floor)||118|
|D (Four BHK)||Basement+Stilt+9||144||16 (First Floor)||1 (First Floor)||134|
(*) Nos are tentative and may vary.
(b) Qualifying Criteria :
i. Orthopaedically Handicapped - Severe (75% and above disability)
ii. Visually Handicapped - Severe (75% and above disability)
iii. Mental illness - Severe (75% and above disability)
(c) Applicability : The preferential allotment shall be applicable only in case of the i) allottee/beneficiary, ii) his/ her spouse or iii) children, falling under the criteria, as mentioned at Para-3(b) above.
(d) Documents Required : Duly authenticated/ attested copies of certificate(s) issued by Head of a Government Hospital. %age of disability should be certified by a Medical Committee constituted for this purpose and counter signed by the Medical Superintendent/CMO/Head of Hospital (with Seal) with attested photograph showing the disability. For specimen format, you may like to visit http://www.disabilityindia.org. However, a specimen format is reproduced in the back side of 'Option Form'.
(e) Procedure for preferential allotment : All the applications received under above category shall be scrutinized and the preferential allotment shall be made on the recommendations of a 'Medical Committee', consisting of two Doctors of the Government Hospitals, which will examine all the entitled applications.
4. Parking space(s) under stilts/ Basement for Cars are available for allotee(s) at an additional cost of Rs.1,75,000/- (One lakh seventy five thousand only). Second parking(s) may be allotted after meeting the requirement of first parking of all the beneficiaries, at later stage by CGEWHO, if any parking, are unallotted or surrendered by any allottee, subsequently.
5. You are requested to convey your requirement of parking and provide all requisite details of disability, if applicable, in the enclosed proforma and return it to this office latest by 12/10/2012. In case, the completed proforma is not received in this office by 12/10/2012, it shall be presumed that the beneficiary is neither interested in preferential allotment on medical grounds nor have any requirement of Car parking under stilts. Allotment of specific flat/Parking Space will be decided after analyzing the requirement of car parking spaces from the allottee(s). Allotment of specific flat/Parking Space under stilts once made by the respective committee, cannot be changed. Computerised Draw for allotment of specific floor/flat and Car Parking will be held in the Head Office of CGEWHO.
5. Withdrawal from the Scheme : As per Para-25 of the CGEWHO Rules-Part : B', beneficiaries withdrawing after the allotment of specific flats/floors would be charged withdrawal charges @20% of the first instalment - which may please be noted.
(M K Maity) Dy. Dir. (Admn)
for Chief Executive Officer
P.S. : The Proforma should be sent separately and not clubbed with any other query/payment etc.
Click here: Letter]
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.
Subscribe to Central Government Employee News & Tools by Email [Click Here]
Follow us: Twitter [click here] | Facebook [click here] | Google+ [click here]