In a step towards e-governance, the government has now decided to collect the aforesaid data 'on line'. For the purpose, an URL has been created. The data may be filled at www.rrcps.nic.in.
Joint Secretary (AT&A)
Phone : 2309 3668
Fax : 2309 4001
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL & TRAINING
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
NORTH BLOCK. NEW DELHI-110001
|D.O No. 43011/297/2010-Estt.(Res.)|
Dated 3rd October, 2012
- The Nodal Officer at first has to Login using the given password and has to mandatorily change the "Password" and update "Profile" as Nodal Officer of the Ministry/Department.
- "Forgot Password details" are to be filled up also for getting new password.
- The data can be filled in at more than one level such as at the Ministry/Department level often referred to as Ministry Admin and at the level of organisations under the Ministry/Deptt. referred to as User
- Ministry Admin (through the Nodal Officer) may create user's login for Annual Data Entry by organisations under the Ministry/Deptt. by using Update Login option.
- Nodal Officer can update the profiles of these created Logins.
- Nodal Officer can also do the data entry on behalf of Min/Dept Proper as well as organisations under the Ministry/Deptt. by using Annual Data Entry option.
- Query for Output reports may be seen by clicking Query/Reports and then View Output Report.
- The Login Status (e.g. successful, unsuccessful login etc.) can be monitored of all Logins created by the Nodal Oficer by clicking the "Login Audit" option.
- The list of organisations/Services under the Ministry/Department can be viewed on clicking List of Ministries/ Departments/Organisations/Services.
- • The list of Organisations, who have entered Annual Data, can be viewed by clicking Query/Report ->Annual Data Entered (All).
- The list of Organisations, who have sent the annual data to DoPT can be viewed by clicking Query/Report->Annual Data Sent To DoPT.
- The list of Organisations, who have entered annual data but still have to send data to DoPT, can be viewed by dialling Query/Report->Annual Data Entered But not Send to DoPT.
- On clicking Register for Password security questions asked while creating profile may be updated.
- The password can be changed on clicking Change Password. It is advised to change password from time to time as per the security issues.
- User manual is also provided for further help.
- After completing annual data entry, data must be sent to DoPT by clicking Send To DoPT. After sending data to DoPT the data sent will be locked and no further modification can be done by the user. However, if required, the nodal officer may contact DoPT for unlocking the data for further modification.
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.
Subscribe to Central Government Employee News & Tools by Email [Click Here]
Follow us: Twitter [click here] | Facebook [click here] | Google+ [click here]