Demands projecting by NMC chief Subash Shastri in the memorandums including constitution of 7th pay commission, immediate merger of 50 percent DA into basic pay/pension, grant of 20 percent interim relief
MNC submits memorandums to PM, Union Finance Minister
- constitution of 7th pay commission,
- immediate merger of 50 percent DA into basic pay/pension,
- grant of 20 percent interim relief to the salaried class across the country till the implementation of the recommendations new pay commission,
- raising income tax exemption limit to Rs five lakh, and
- enhancing the monthly wages of daily rated workers to Rs ten thousand.
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.
Subscribe to Central Government Employee News & Tools by Email [Click Here]
Follow us: Twitter [click here] | Facebook [click here] | Google+ [click here]