Introduction of online reservation system in the reservation/allotment of casual hostel accommodation in the Central Government Touring Officer's Hostel/Holiday Home/Guest House at Delhi.
Subject: Introduction of online reservation system in the reservation/allotment of casual hostel accommodation in the Central Government Touring Officer's Hostel/Holiday Home/Guest House at Delhi.
Terms & Conditions: Reservation/Allotment of Government Hostels in Delhi.
(For casual accommodation)
- F - Block, C.R.Hostel, (Central Government Touring Officer's Hostel, K.G.Marg, New Delhi – 110001
- Kidwai Nagar (West), Central Government Officer's Holiday Home, West Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi - 110023.
- Hudco Place, Central Government Officer's Guest House, Block – 7 &IUD, Hudco Place Transit Hostel Complex, New Delhi - 110049.
- If the application form is incomplete.
- If status of Office/Department is not correct. (Central Government Ministry/Attached Office/Subordinate OfficeTPSU/Autonomous etc.)
- If the rent paid is short.
- If the supporting documents are not complete or no verification has been done.
- If false document has been submitted.
- If incorrect or wrong information is given.
- If the application is not duly forwarded by the Administrative division/section of the concerned applicant.,
- Disparity in the payment. details mentioned in the application and the actual payment.
- Application has not been received within stipulated time.
Eligibility criteria for reservation:
- Serving & Retired Central Government Officers on official tour/duty /LTC/Leave.
- Serving Retired State Government/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies/ Institutions Officers on official tour/ duty/ LTC/ Leave
- Guest accommodation (subject to availability) to Central/State Government Serving Officers and Retired Officers of Central Government only.
- Serving & Retired Central Government Officers of the rank of Under Secretary and above in the Government. of India, on official tour/duty/LTC & on leave. [Minimum grade pay Rs. 6600/-]
- Serving & Retired Central PS-Us Officers and State Government officers both equivalent to or above the level of Under Secretary in the Government of India on official tour/duty/LTC & on leave. [Minimum grade pay Rs. 6600/-]
- Guest accommodation (subject to availability) to Central/State Government Serving Officers and Retired Officers of Central Government only of the rank of Under Secretary and above. [Minimum grade pay Rs. 6600/-]
Complete addresses of the Government Hostels in Delhi.
- Central Government Touring Officers Hostel,
F — Block, C.R,Hiostel, M.S.Aparments,
Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi — 110001.
- Central Government Officers Holiday Home,
Kidwai Nagar (West), (opp, Safdarjung Hospital),
New Delhi - 110023.
- Central Government Officers Guest House,
Block - 7 & Block -15/D,
Hudco Place Transit Hostel Complex,
Hudco Place, New Delhi - 110049.
POSTAL ADDRESS FOR DESPATCH- Printout of online application duly forwarded by the Administrative office/authority of the applicant officer with requisite payment of rent. through a Bank Demand Draft/Pay Order/Banker's Cheque.
(Requisite advance room rent payment in the Form of DEMAND DRAFT (DD)/Pay Order/Bankers 'Cheque of any Nationalised Bank or AXIS /ICICI/HDFC Bank in favour of "THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF ESTATES (CASH)" payable at Delhi)
In Delhi hostels are having different type of accommodation:
- No person other than family member is allowed to share the accommodation allotted to the Government official on tour/LTC.
- Guest accommodation is allotted separately.
- Guest means close relatives of the applicant officers & person well known to the applicant officer coming from outside Delhi and separate Guest accommodation is provided.
- No Guest accommodation is provided performing any type of ceremonies/family functions/marriages etc.
- Complete details of the Guest & his/her purpose of visit must be mentioned by the sponsoring officer.
- For Guest Accommodation only one room/suite will be reserved.
Limit of persons to be allowed in a particular suite is as under:
|S.no.||Type of Suite (Casual accommodation)|
No. of maximum persons allowed to stay.
|1.||Single AC room with two beds.|
|2.||Deluxe Double suite AC (Twin room set) bed room with one double bed & living room.|
|3.||double suite AC (Twin room set) with two Bed rooms with two double Beds — family
|4.||Double suite AC (Twin room set) with twon toilets and six single beds — large family suite.|
** Not yet ready.
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.
Subscribe to Central Government Employee News & Tools by Email [Click Here]
Follow us: Twitter [click here] | Facebook [click here] | Google+ [click here]