Duties and responsibilities of Multi Tasking Staff - DoPT vide its OM No. AB-14017/6/2009-Estt (RR) dated 30.04.2010 has issued the following duties & responsibilities of the M.T.S
- Physical maintenance of records of section.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit.
- Carrying of files & other papers within the building.
- Photocopying, sending of FAX etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Sections/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch etc. including on computer.
- Delivering of Dak (inside & outside the building)
- Watch & ward duties.
- Opening & closing of rooms.
- Cleaning of rooms.
- Dusting of furniture etc.
- Cleaning of building, fixture etc.
- Work related to his ITI qualification, if it exists
- Driving of vehicles, if in possession of valid driving license
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Any other work assigned by superior authority.