OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014Circular No. 114
Subject: Issuance of corrigendum Pension Payment Order of Pre-2006 Defence Civilian Pensioners/ Family pensioners in terms of the recommendations of 6th CPC.Reference: This office circulars Nos. 57, 62 & 102 dated 17-09-2008,12-11-2008 and 11-02-2013 respectively.
Attention is invited to this office Circulars no. 57, 62 and 102 dated 17-09-2008, 12-11-2008 and 11-02-2013 respectively, under which orders regarding revision of pension/family pension of pre-2006 pensioners have been circulated for immediate implementation of Government orders. Further, it is intimated that the issue of corrigendum PPO in respect of Pre-2006 Defence Civilian Pensioners/Family Pensioners is under Progress. To issue corrigendum PPO in case of living pensioners, it has been decided by the competent authority to call for an application through Head of the Office in the prescribed format available on the website of PCDA (Pension), duly verified by PDA. It is brought to the notice that No application is required from Pensioner/family pensioner whose corrigendum PPO has already been issued as per 6th CPC.
Therefore, PDAs are requested to advise all Defence Civilian pensioners/Family Pensioners whose PPO has not yet been issued to submit an application on a prescribed format directly to concerned Head of the Office duly verified by current PDA. A specimen of application form is enclosed for the use of Defence Civilian Pensioners/Family Pensioners. This may be given wide publicity prominently displaying on the notice boards.
A copy of notification published in the news papers by this office is also enclosed for strict compliance.
1. The CGDA, Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt-10
2. All Pr. CDA /CDA / C of F&A (Fys)/CDA (Fund)
3. All G.M. Fys.
4. All CE/Nodal CE of various commands.
5. All Head of Departments: - For information and Necessary action. It is requested to instruct all the Head of Offices under your administrative control that after receipt of Application Form, they will verify the relevant entries of the application (enclosed) interalia also indicating the post last held, Qualifying service and scale of pay last held by the pensioner in Part - III of the application. In respect of Pre-86 cases, Notional pay as on 01-01- 1986 and scale of pay as on 01-01-1986 may be indicated in appropriate column of application. Thereafter, the Head of Office will forward the application by name to Shri. G.K.Baranwal A.C.D.A.(Sangam Cell), office of the P.C.D.A.(Pension) Draupadi Ghat, Allahabad-211014.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO FILL UP APPLICATION FORM
(ALL INFORMATION SHOULD BE FILLED IN BLOCK CAPITAL LETTERS)
PART- I OF THE APPLICATION FORM
(TO BE FILLED IN BY THE PENSIONER/FAMILY PENSIONER)
FOR SL.NO. 1 NAME SHOULD BE SAME AS GIVEN IN PPO. ONE SPACE SHOULD BE LEFT BLANK BETWEEN NAME, MIDDLE NAME AND SURNAME.
FOR SL.NO. 2, 3, 4, 11 & 17 (ii) THESE COLUMNS SHOULD BE FILLED AS DDMMYYYY e.g. 01011947 for 1st January 1947.
FOR SL.NO 5 THIS COLUMN SHOULD BE FILLED AS PER POST MENTIONED IN PPO ISSUED BY THIS OFFICE.
FOR SL.NO 6 PAY SCALE SHOULD BE FILLED, IF KNOWN, OTHERWISE TO BE LEFT BLANK.
FOR SL.NO 7 LAST PAY SHOULD BE FILLED, IF KNOWN, OTHERWISE TO BE LEFT BLANK.
FOR SL. NO 8 QUALIFYING SERVICE SHOULD BE FILLED IN AS YYMMDD, IF KNOWN TO PENSIONER. Ex: 190420 FOR QS OF 19 YEARS, 04 MONTHS AND 20 DAYS.
FOR SL.N0.9 & 10 THESE COLUMNS SHOULD BE FILLED AS PER FORMAT MENTIONED HEREUNDER. C/MISC/011562/2005.
FOR SL.NO. 12& 13 FULL NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE OFFICE SHOULD BE MENTIONED.
FOR SL. NO. 14 (i) PDA NAME SHOULD BE MENTIONED AS GIVEN BELOW
FOR DPDO - DPDO
FOR TREASURY - TO
FOR SBI - SBI OR STATE BANK OF INDIA.
FOR SL. NO. 14 (ii) DISTRICT NAME SHOULD BE GIVE.
FOR SL. NO. 14 (iii) NAME OF THE BANK AND NAME OF THE BRANCH SHOULD BE MENTIONED, WHEN APPLICABLE.
FOR SL. NO. 15 FULL ADDRESS ALONG WITH PIN CODE MUST BE GIVEN.
FOR SL. NO. 16 PHONE NO. OF PENSIONER/FAMILY PENSIONER OR MOBILE NO. TO BE MENTIONED.
FOR SL. NO. 17 (i) NAME OF SPOUSE/ FP SHOULD BE AS PER PPO/ PC ISSUED BY THIS OFFICE.
FOR SL. NO. 17 (iii) RELATION SHOULD BE FILLED IN AS PER PPO ISSUED BY THIS OFFICE.
PART-II OF THE APPLICATION FORM (TO BE FILLED IN BY THE PDA)
FOR SL.NO. 1 IN CASE OF PENSIONER DRAWING PENSION FROM BANK, BSR CODE OF CPPC BRANCH SHOULD BE FILLED IN ACCURATELY/ PROPERLY BY THE PAYING BRANCH.
FOR SL.NO 2 IN CASE OF PENSIONER DRAWING PENSION FROM BANK, BSR CODE OF PAYING BRANCH SHOULD BE FILLED IN ACCURATELY/ PROPERLY BY THE PAYING BRANCH.
FOR SL.NO 3 BASIC PENSION/ FAMILY PENSION REVISED WEF 01/ 01/ 2006 SHOULD INVARIABLY BE FILLED BY THE PDA .
NOTE :-PARTICULARS / TO 5 AND 9 TO 11 MENTIONED IN PART-I SHOULD BE VERIFIED BY THE PDA.
PART-III OF THE APPLICATION FORM
(TO BE FILLED IN BY THE HEAD OF THE OFFICE)
FOR SL.NO. 1 POST LAST HELD BY THE PENSIONER SHOULD BE FILLED IN BY THE HEAD OF THE OFFICE INVARIABLY.
FOR SL. NO. 2 QUALIFYING SERVICE SHOULD BE FILLED IN BY THE HEAD OF THE OFFICE INVARIABLY. IT SHOULD BE IN FORMAT OF YY-MM-DD.
FOR SL.NO. 3 SCALE OF LAST PAY HELD SHOULD BE FILLED IN INVARIABLY. NO CASE
SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO THIS OFFICE WITHOUT FILLING THIS COLUMN.
FOR SL. NO. 4 IN CASE OF PENSIONER DISCHARGED/ DIED PRIOR TO 1986, NOTIONAL PAY FIXED AS ON 01/01/1986 AND PAY SCALE IN WHICH PAY IS FIXED, SHOULD INVARIABLY BE MENTIONED.
FOR ANY QUEIRY PLEASE CALL ON Ph No. 0532-2420217 (0 I/C, SANGAM CELL)
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pensions)
Draupadi Ghat, Allahabad —211014
ATTENTION: Pre-2006 Defence Civilian Pensioners / Family Pensioners
Revision (as per 6th CPC) of pension / family pension of Pre-2006 Defence Civilian Pensioners / Family Pensioners has been carried out by Pension Disbursing Agencies (PDAs). Corrigendum PPOs for this pension revision are to be issued by PCDA (P) Allahabad based on the information to be provided in the prescribed format available on the website of PCDA Pension, by Pensioners / Family Pensioners / PDA / Head of the Office from where the Government Servant retired. No application is required from Pensioner / Family Pensioner whose Corrigendum PPO has already been issued as per 6th CPC.
2. Pensioner / Family Pensioner may download the Application Form from our website www.pcdapension.nic.in and complete the Part-I of it and submit it to his PDA for further action. PDA in turn will verify and fill up the respective field in Part-II of the Application Form and return the same within three days to pensioner for onward transmission to the Head of the Office. All the Head of the Offices are requested to fill-up the respective fields in Part-III of the Application Form and forward the same to the undersigned within one month.
3. Please visit our website www.pcdapension.nic.in for detailed instructions.
Asst. Controller of Defence Accounts (Pensions)
Source: http://pcdapension.nic.in/6cpc/Circular-114.pdfStay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.
Subscribe to Central Government Employee News & Tools by Email [Click Here]
Follow us: Twitter [click here] | Facebook [click here] | Google+ [click here]