CHARTER OF DEMANDS Merger of DA with pay for all employees w.e.f. 01.01.2014 including Gramin Dak Sewaks and Pensioners. Grant of Interim Relief to all employees including Gramin Dak Sewaks and Pensioners.
- Merger of DA with pay for all employees w.e.f. 01.01.2014 including Gramin Dak Sewaks and Pensioners.
- Grant of Interim Relief to all employees including Gramin Dak Sewaks and Pensioners.
- Inclusion of Gramin Dak Sewaks under the purview of 7th Central Pay Commission
- Scrap PFRDA Act and grant statutory defined pension to all including those appointed on or after 01.01.2004.
- Date of effect of 7th CPC recommendation should be 01.01.2014.
- Regularisation and Revision of wages of casual labourers and contract workers.
- Removal of 5% condition for compassionate appointment.
- Fill up all vacant post and creation of New Post wherever justified.
- Stop Downsizing, Outsourcing, Contractorisation and Privatisation of Government function.
- Grant productivity Linked Bonus to all without ceiling; Compute bonus as weighted average of PLB for those not covered by PLB agreement.
- Revise OTA and NDA and implement arbitration awards.
- Settle all pending anomalies of 5th and 6th Pay Commission.
Item No. 1, 2 and 5 - Merger of DA with pay and grant of interim relief and Date of effect of 7th CPC.
Interim Relief and date of effect
Item No. 3 - Inclusion of Grameen Dak Sewaks within the purview of the 7th CPC.
Item No.4: Scrap the New Pension Scheme
Item No. 6 - Regularisation Of Casual/Contingent/Daily Rated/Contract Workers
Item No. 7 - Compassionate appointment
Item No. 8 - Remove the ban on recruitment and creation of posts
Item No. 9 - Downsizing, Outsourcing, Contractorisation etc.
Item No. 10 - Introduction of PLB and removal of ceiling limit
Item No. 11 - Revising OTA and Night Duty allowance rates and Implementation of arbitration awards:
Item No. 12 - Settle all anomaly items pending at the National Council JCM
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.
Subscribe to Central Government Employee News & Tools by Email [Click Here]
Follow us: Twitter [click here] | Facebook [click here] | Google+ [click here]