The sanction of the President to the payment of 40 days (Forty days) wages in cash as PLB for the year 2013-2014 to the eligible civilian employees of the AOC
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
New Delhi, the 23rd September, 2014To
The Chief of the Army Staff,
Subject :Productivity Linked Bonus for the Civilians Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) for the year 2013-2014Sir,
I am directed to refer to the Productivity Linked Bonus Scheme already circulated vide this Ministry's letter No. F.24(6)/80/D(JCM) dated 28th September, 1983, as amended from time to time, and to convey the sanction of the President to the payment of 40 days (Forty days) wages in cash as PLB for the year 2013-2014 to the eligible civilian employees of the AOC.
2. The entitlement has been worked out on the basis of the working result for the year 2013-2014 in accordance with the agreed formula.
3. The PLB will be paid to all eligible Gp. 'B' (Non-Gazetted), Gp 'C' & Gp. 'D' civilian employees of AOC who are covered under PLB Scheme for the accounting year 2013-2014. The calculation ceiling of Rs.3500/-(3500x40x30.4) and other terms and conditions of the PLB Scheme will remain unchanged.
4. Productivity Linked Bonus to the casual labour will be paid at the assumed wages of Rs.1200/- p.m. (1200x40/30.4) for the accounting year 2013-2014. However in cases where the actual wages fall below Rs.1200/- the amount will be calculated on the actual monthly wages. The other condition remain unchanged.
5. The expenditure on this account will be debitable to Defence Services Estimates under respective Heads to which the pay and allowances of these employees are debited. The entire expenditure on the payment of PLB is to be met out of the sanctioned budget grant for the year 2014-15.
6. This issues with the concurrence of the Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure) vide their I.D.No. 169984-E-III(A)/2014 dated 19.09.2014 and Integrated Finance Division vide their Dy.No. 165/AG/PB dated 23.09.2014.
Under secretary to the Govt. of India
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.
Subscribe to Central Government Employee News & Tools by Email [Click Here]
Follow us: Twitter [click here] | Facebook [click here] | Google+ [click here]