JCM Delegation proposed before the 7th Central Pay Commission: Open Ended Pay Scale, 3.7 multiplication factor, Minimum Wage of Rs.26000/-, 5% Increment rate, 5 promotions, HRA - 60%,40%,20%, Wage ratio 1:8, CEA for Higher Studies, Minimum Pension 67%
Minimum Wage of Rs.26000/- and Open Ended Pay Scales
- Wage ratio between the lowest and highest should be 1:8.
- Revised pay scales and allowances should be given effect from 01/01/2014.
- 3.7 multiplication factor should be applied to arrive at the revised pay. Special Pay concept should be restored back.
- HRA should be revised to 60%, 40% and 20% of pay for ‘X’ ‘Y’ and ‘Z’ class localities/cities respectively.
- Children Education Allowance should be revised and extended to cover higher studies also.
- Increment rate should be 5% of pay.
- Five promotions during service.
- Special Duty Allowance for North Eastern Region be revised to 37-1/2%.
- House Building Amount should be increased and interest rate should be reduced.
- 6th CPC Anomalies may be got addressed through a special mechanism.
- Flexi timings for women employees besides additional leave facilities etc.,
- Pay Commission was urged to recommend parity in Pension.
- Minimum Pension should be fixed at 67% of last pay drawn.
- Gratuity amount should be upwardly revised.
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.
Subscribe to Central Government Employee News & Tools by Email [Click Here]
Follow us: Twitter [click here] | Facebook [click here] | Google+ [click here]