Review the status of implementation of 7th CPC pension revision: CPAO meeting with all heads of CPPCs
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT-II, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
CPAO/IT& Tech/7th CPC /19(Vol-IV) 2016-17/112
Subject: Meeting with all Heads of CPPCs/Government Business Divisions under the Chairmanship of Addl.CGA to review the implementation of 7th CPC pension revision.
It has been decided to hold a meeting with all Heads of CPPCs/Heads of Govt. Business Divisions of the pension disbursing banks under the Chairmanship of Addl.CGA on 22.08.2016 at 3:30 PM at PFMS Conference Hall, 4th Floor, Shivaji Stadium Annexe, New Delhi - 110 001 to review the status of implementation of 7th CPC pension revision in the light of DP&PW OM No. 38/37/2016-P&PW (A) (ii) dated 04.08.2016.Agenda items of the meeting are as follows:
1. Readiness of the banks for timely and correct revision and payment of arrears by 31st August 2016.
2. Strategy of banks to deal with pending cases of revision of 6th CPC.
3. Monitoring of implementation of 7th CPC by CPPCs.
4. Reporting of revised cases to CPAO by banks.
5. Any other point with the permission of the chair.
All the banks are requested to make it convenient to depute their representatives not below the rank of GM. to attend the meeting. A line in confirmation may be intimated on e-mail vijay.cpao [@]gmail.com or through Fax No. 26715108/26167326 [Kind Attn: Shri Vijay Singh, Sr.AO).
Sr. Accounts Officer ( IT & Tech)