Framing Policy for dealing with Philanthropic proposals for creation/augmentation of infrastructure/facilities at Railway schools, Hospitals, Stadium etc.
भारत सरकार (GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)
रेल मंत्रालय (MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS)
रेलवे बोर्ड (RAILWAY BOARD)
New Delhi, dated 07.05.2019
Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) have decided to constitute a Committee to give recommendation for framing a policy for dealing with philanthropic proposals received from individuals for creation/augmentation of infrastructure/facilities at Railway institutions such as Railway Schools/Hospitals/Stadiums etc. The Committee will consist of the following:-
|(i)||Director Finance(Exp.)-II, Railway Board||...||Member|
|(ii)||Director Estt.(IR), Railway Board||...||Member|
|(iii)||Joint Director(L&A), Railway Board||...||Convener|
2. The Terms of Reference of the Committee will be as under:-
(i) To examine the actual need of augmenting infrastructure facilities at railways’ institutions/buildings like School/Hospitals etc. through philanthropic proposal being received by railways from various enterprises.
(ii) To propose guidelines for dealing with such philanthropic proposals so that the money received can be utilized in the best interest of railways.
3. The tenure of the Committee will be 15 days from the date of its constitution.
4. The Headquarters of the Committee will be at New Delhi.
5. LMB-II branch, Railway Board will be the Nodal branch for functioning of the Committee. Therefore, submission of report of the Committee for consideration of Railway Board, implementation of its recommendations and all related issues including Parl. Questions, RTI cases and other formalities with regard to the Committee, shall be dealt with by LMB-II branch, Railway Board.
6. The Convener and Members of the Committee will draw TA/DA as per extant rules.
Under Secretary (Estt)-I