Government of India,
Ministry of Communications & IT,
Department of Posts,
Postal Accounts Wing,
Dak Bhavan, New Delhi. 110 001
Dated: 4 March, 2014.
All General Manager (Postal Accounts Finance),
All Directors of Account (Postal).
Sub: Implementation of judgment of Hon’ble Central Administrative Tribunal, Principal Bench, in OA No.2124/2011 upheld by Hon’ble High Court, filed by AIPAEA.
I am directed to refer on the above subject and to state as under;-
- That the orders dated 1.2.2013 of Hon’ble Central Administrative Tribunal, Principal Bench, New Delhi in OA No.2124/2011 has already been complied by conveying the approval of competent authority vide this office letter No.33(3)/10/PA-Admn.I/128 to 153 dated 14th February 2014 for extending its benefit to the applicants/individuals working under the jurisdiction of your Postal Accounts Offices.
- That further exercise regarding extending the benefit of stepping up of pay to the applicants are to be completed by the concerned Postal Accounts Offices, as the applicants covering under these orders for grant of benefit of stepping up of pay are posted in circle Postal Accounts Offices and circle Postal Accounts offices are the sole custodian of their service records etc., by issuing further orders after obtaining a certificate that the same are subject to outcome of the SLP filed in the APEX Court by the Department.
- That the Horrible CAT while hearing CP 392/2013, on 25.2.2014, has directed the respondent to put before the Hon’ble CAT the orders of the individuals benefiting out of CAT’s orders of stepping up of pay.
- That since the action in this regard is to be taken by the PAOs, you are therefore, requested to complete the whole exercise regarding stepping up of pay in respect of officials covered under this judgment on or before 28th March 2014 and forward the orders issued in compliance to the Hon’ble CAT’s judgment in respect of all such cases where the stepping up of pay has been done to this office by 28th March 2014 so that the compliance report may be submitted to the Hon’ble CAT to avoid further contempt in the matter.
- This may be treated as urgent.
Director (Bgt& Admn.)
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.
Subscribe to Central Government Employee News & Tools by Email [Click Here]
Follow us: Twitter [click here] | Facebook [click here] | Google+ [click here]