Upper age-limit relaxable by five years subject to maximum number of chances permissible under the
relevant rules to persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989, for recruitment to all Central Civil Services and Posts made through UPSC or SSC or otherwise by Central Government till 31.12.2015:- DoPT Notification
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCE’S
(Department of Personnel and Training)
New Delhi, the 30th September, 2014
G.S.R. 707(E).-In exercise of the Powers’ conferred by the proviso to article 309 and clause (5) of article 148 of the Constitution and after consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India in relation to the porous serving in the Indian Audit and AccountsDepartment, the President herebytmakes the following rules further to amend the Residents of the State of Jammu and Kashmir (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for Recruitment to Central Civil Services and posts) Rules, 1997, namelyz-
1. (1) These rules may be called the Residents of the State of. Jammu and Kashmir (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for Recruitment to Central Civil Services and posts) Amendment Rules, 2014.
(2) They shall be deemed to have come into force With effect from the 1“, day of January, 2014.
2. In the Residents of the State of Jammu and Kashmn‘ (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for Recruitment to Central Civil Services and posts) Rules, 1997, in rule I, in sub-rule(3), for the figures “2013”, the figures “2015” shall be substituted.
MAMTAKUNDRA, Jt. Secy.
Note: The principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary’ , vide notification number G.S.R. 208(5) dated the 10th April, 1997 and subsequently amended vide:-
t. G.S.R. 826(5) dated the 27th December, 1999;
2. G.S.R. 919(E) dated the 22nd December, 2001;
3. G.S.R. 879(3) dated the 10th November, 2003;
4. G.S.R.’707(E) dated the 6th December, 2005;
5. G.S.R. 761 (E) dated the 7th December, 2007;
6. G.S.R. 839 (E) dated the 23rd November, 2009; and
7. G.S.R. 915(5) dated the 3oth December, 201 1.
The Central Government has decided to extend the age relaxation to all persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from the 1st day of 1980 to the Slat day of December, 1989 for a further period of two years beyond 31st December, 2013.
2. It is clarified that nobody’s interest will be adversely affected by‘the retrospective eti’eet being given to the rules and Published by the Controller of Publications, Delhi , 10054
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.
Subscribe to Central Government Employee News & Tools by Email [Click Here]
Follow us: Twitter [click here] | Facebook [click here] | Google+ [click here]