Points for improvement in respect of Admin Cadre of M.E.S.:- All India MES Admin Cadre and Ministerial Staff Association writes to E-in-C, MoD
ALL INDIA M.E.S ADMIN CADRE AND
MINISTERIAL STAFF ASSOCIATION
(RECOGNISED BY GOVT OF INDIA, MIN OF DEF)
AIMESAC&MSA/ CHQ /2015 CR
09 Jul 2015
Lt Gen I Sikand, VSM, ADC
Engineer-in- Chief’s Branch
Integrated HO MOD (Army),
Kashmir House, New Delhi-110011
POINTS FOR IMPROVEMENT IN RESPECT OF ADMIN CADRE OF M.E.S
1. I am compelled to address this to your good-self regarding some important points, which invite immediate attention and solution.
2. LDC TO UDC PROMOTION IN COMMANDS: The condition of Central, Western and Northern Commands regarding promotion of LDCs is of course pathetic. . No promotion has been ordered by Central Command since 2010. In this connection, a copy of CC letter No 901819/ Exam/ 665/ BID (1) dt 17 Jun 2015 is attached for instant 3 reference. It reflects that Central Command was almost in i hibernation since 2002 as they have no record thereafter and the command has awaken for opening the case only after addressing the issue vide our letter referred therein (Copies attchd). CE WC has not conducted DPCs for the year 2014-15 & 2015-16. It DG (Pers) in the meeting held on 15 Apr 2015 promised to circulate the seniority lists by 30 Apr 2015 and thereafter DPC will be conducted at once. But, as of now, it appears no efforts about holding the DPC. So is the case of Norterrn Command, DPC of LDC for the years 2014-15 & 15-16 not yet done?
3. ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR POSTING:
Your good-self has adopted zero tolerance policy for implementation of postings and a cell has been set up in all the commands to monitor them. The Association has the humble submission to your good-self
to set up a cell for monitoring of year-wise DPCs of all Gp “C” & Op B” (Non-Gazeted) Cadres also. All the commands are very punctual for issuance of posting orders, and posting orders are occurring on war foots. The CML only came into the existence owing to non-conduction of yearwise DPCs. Take the fresh example of WC. They have not conducted DPC of LDC of 2014-15 and carrying out the CML on the basis of establishment sanction of 2014-15 which unethic itself.
If the DPC of 2014-15 would have been carried out on time, then there was no necessity of feeling about CML as LDC of 14-15 would have been promoted and placed in position. Central Command is only carrying out CML postings without giving promotion. Thtér “Pers” deptt should be renamed as “Pers Posting”.
3. PROMOTION OF EARSTWHILE GP “D” EMPLOYEES:
After 6th CPC all Gp ’D’employees were amalgamated in Gp “C” and designated them as MTS. But, in M.E.S recruitment rules for MTS has not been devised till date. Peon, Daftry and Ferro printer have not been promoted since 2008. However, E-in-C’s Br has already issued a letter to all Commands to promote them on old recruitment rules, but it is regretted to say that no Command has implemented these orders. They also need natural justice.
4. CML POSTINGS : Postings under CML are carried out in only MES. Under this policy, mostly wrong postings are ordered. The examples of WC & CC has already been mentioned supra. The necessity arising of CML is felt when DPCs are not conducted regularly and timely. SWC carried out CML postings from fixed the CML. A copy of this Association letter No AIMESAC&MSA/ SWC/2015 dt 26 May 2015 attached. Although, they have given the reply vide letter No 34326/Assn/472/EIB(S) dt 29 May 2015, but have not mentioned about the establishment sanction auth under which CML carried out.(Copy attchd). It is further submitted that posts are remained unfilled and abolished later. The abolition of posts is agreed to department rather than the promotion.
5. The Association has addressed these issue to your goodself time and again but the fate of them is unknown to us. I hope your good self would now take cognizance of it and we are hopeful of some positive results on grounds.
6. Although the present DG (Pers) is very sympathetic to address our grievances, but it is imperative on our part to bring these points to the kind notice of Hon’ ble E-in-C please.
Encl : As above Gen Secretary
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.
Subscribe to Central Government Employee News & Tools by Email [Click Here]
Follow us: Twitter [click here] | Facebook [click here] | Google+ [click here]