Revision of Fixed Monetary Compensation (FMC) to delivery staff and remuneration to other staff: Deptt. of Posts Order
Government of India
Ministry of Communication & IT
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sanasad Marg,
New Delhi – 110001
Dated: 14th August, 2015
All Chief Postmasters General,
All Postmasters General,
Director, RAKNPA, Ghaziabad
Subject: Revision of Fixed Monetary Compensation (FMC) to delivery staff and remuneration to other staff
I am directed to refer to Directorate letters of even number dated 04.09.2002, 20.01.2003 and 24.11.2010 on the above mentioned subject.
2. The Department has revived a number of references from the staff Associations requesting for upward revision of Fixed Monetary Compensation (FMC) admissible to Postman Staff. A Committee of Senior Officers was constituted for looking into the issue and the report of the Committee has been examined carefully in consultation with Integrated Finance Wing and the Competent Authority has ordered enhancement of the Fixed Monetary Compensation (FMC) admissible to Postmen staff. The details are as under:
|S.L. No.||Item||Existing Rate||Revised Rate|
|(a)||When one Postman performs duty of an absentee Postman by combination of duties.||Rs.50 per day||Rs. 94 per day|
|(b)||When two Postmen perform duty of an absentee Postman by sharing the beat.||Rs.24 per day||Rs.47 per day|
3. The Competent Authority has also ordered fixation / revision of Holiday/Sunday Monetary Compensation payable to Postmen Staff and other Departmental Staff brought on duty on 2nd consecutive Holiday if three consecutive holidays occur or duty performed on Sunday as shown under:
|Postmen/Sorting Postmen||When duty performed on Holiday/Sunday||Rs.85||Rs.282/- per day for full day duty.||Nil|
|MTS||When duty performed on Holiday/Sunday||Rs.60||Rs.29/-per hour, subject to maximum of 3 hours||If duty performed above 3 hours, the employee is eligible to claim for 3 hours pay only.|
|Postal Assistant||When duty performed on Holiday/Sunday||Rs.85||Rs.41/-per hour, subject to maximum of 3 hours|
|Supervisor||When duty performed on Holiday/Sunday||Rs.85||Rs.47/-per hour, subject to maximum of 3 hours|
4. All other conditions for payment of Fixed Monetary Compensation (FMC) issued vide OM No. 10-23/87-PE-I dated 21.12.1993 and delivery of Unregistered letters on Holidays issued under 9-25/92-C1 dated 10.09.92 will remain unchanged.
5. The expenditure on account of revision has to be met from the allocated funds of the units under the prescribed Head of Account.
6. These orders will take effect from the date of issue.
7. This issues in consultation with the Integrated Finance Wing vide their diary number 118/FA/2015/CS dated 14.08.2015.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.
Subscribe to Central Government Employee News & Tools by Email [Click Here]
Follow us: Twitter [click here] | Facebook [click here] | Google+ [click here]
which account head will be used for above order?