Minutes of the meeting held under the chairmanship of Hon’ble Raksha Mantri on 1.3.2017 with Ex-servicemen Associations to discuss issues pertaining
1. Counting of full service of rank as Qualifying service (without any reduction for shortfall in actual service) for war injury pension.
Hon’ble RM assured that the matter will be looked into.
2. DGL of pension revision to include disability pension in the same circular for pension revision.
3. Issues of corrigendum and e-PPOs.
4. Empanelment of Ottobuck and Endolite Prosthesis Centre under ECHS.
5. Payment of Fixed Medical Allowance (FMA)
6. Similar entitlement of ward in CGHS and ECHS beneficiaries in empanelled hospitals.
7. Enhancement of pension or widows of war/disabled invalided out war veterans
1) Efficacy of ECHS.
2) Provision of Old Age Homes for Defence Veterans by Central Government
3) Reimbursement of Medical Expenses incurred abroad during emergency hospitalization
4) Issue of corrigendum PPOs for Air Force pensioners under Sixth and Seventh CPC.
5) ECHS and medical attendant facility for emergency commissioned officers
6) Military Service Pay (MSP) for JCOs and ORs
7) Weightage of service for pension
8) Common matrix
9) Arrears of Pension for post 2006 retirees Hony. Lt/Capt.
10) Financial support from MoD to Air Force Association
- Shri Manohar Parrikar, Raksha Mantri
- Dr. Subhash Bhamre, Raksha Rajya Mantri
- Shri Prabhu Dayal Meena, Secretary (ESW)
- Shri Sunil Kohli, FA(DS)
- Lt. General Rakesh Sharma, Adjutant General
- Smt. Veena Prasad, CGDA
- Shri Ravi Kant, JS(ESW)
- Shri R.K. Karna, Addl. FA & JS
- Maj. Gen. Jagatbir Singh, Director General Resettlement
- Maj. Gen. A.P. Bam, MD ECHS
- Brig. M.H. Rizvi, Secretary, Kendriya Sainik Board
- Shri Ajay Mishra, Jt. CGDA
- Brig. Sanjay Singh, Offg. ADGPS, PS Dte., IHQ
- Brig. H.S. Kahlon, DDG, DlAV, AG’s Branch
- Cde. Gangesh Kumar, PD(Emp), DGR
- Smt. Praveena Kala, GM, State Bank of India
- Shri Shashi Kant Mishra, GM, Punjab National Bank
- Shri Rajender Kumar, Chief Manager, Punjab National Bank
- Shri G. Ashokan, GM, Syndicate Bank
Representative of Associations
- Air Vice Marshal H.P. Singh (Retd), Senior Vice President, Akhil Bharatiya Poorva Sainik Seva Parishad
- Air Cmde. B.K. Gandhi (Retd), President Delhi Pradesh, Akhil Bharatiya Poorva Sainik Seva Parishad
- Col. H.N. Handa, President, Disabled War Veterans
- Capt. N.K. Mahajan, President Emeritus, Disabled War Veterans
- Lt. Gen. Balbir Singh, President, Indian Ex-services League
- Brig. Kartar Singh, Sr. Vice President, Indian Ex-services League
- Lt. Gen. V.K. Chaturvedi, Indian Ex-services League
- Air Marshal Jagjeet Singh, Sr. Vice President, Air Force ASsociation
- Gp. Capt. Ashok Sethi, Secretary, Air Force Association
Sub: Minutes of the meeting held under the Chairmanship of Hon’ble Raksha Mantri to discuss the Action Taken Report on the issues pertaining to welfare of Ex-servicemen.