Clarification regarding the term ‘Non-Family Station’ in respect of concessional retention of Govt Accommodation
Government of India
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
Directorate of Estates
Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi -110 108
Dated the 1st August, 2018
Subject: Clarification regarding the term ‘Non-Family Station’ in respect of concessional retention given under Rule 43 of CGGPRA Rules, 2017.
In continuation to the OM. of even Number dated 10.4.2018 vide which the concessional retention of General Pool Residential Accommodation at the last place of posting by Central Government Civilian Employees, Centrally Armed Paramilitary Forces employees and officers of All India Services on their posting to a Non-family stations was extended up to 30.06.2021 on payment of normal rate of licence fee, it is further clarified that the term ‘Non Family station’ includes:
(i) North Eastern Region, Sikkim, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep, State of Jammu & Kashmir
(ii) Left Wing Extremist (LWE) areas, as declared by Ministry of Home Affairs from time to time.
2. All the other terms and conditions of OM dated 10.4.2018 will remain unchanged.
Deputy Director of Estates (Policy)
1. All Ministries / Department of the Government of India
2. All Officers / Sections in the Directorate of Estates
3. All Regional offices of Directorate of Estates/CPWD
4. On the website of Directorate of Estates
Copy for information to:
1. PS to Hon’ble HUAM
2. PS to MoS(HUA)
3. PSO to Secretary, MoHUA
4. PPS to JS(L&E), MoHUA
5. PS to DE/DE-II
6. AD(OL) for Hindi translation
7. Guard File