Regularisation of allotment on re-transfer to the last place of posting
Government of India
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
Directorate of Estates
Subject:- Regularisation of allotment on re-transfer to the last place of posting.
It has come to the notice of this Directorate that some allottees of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) have retained their accommodation at their last place of posting in contravention of the extant guidelines and instructions on the subject. In this regard, reference is invited to the Rule 54 of Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Rules, 2017(CGGPRA Rules, 2017) and it is reiterated that the allottees who have retained General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) at their last place of posting due to their transfer/ posting at non-family stations in violation of the provision of the CGGPRA Rules, 2017 or the extant guidelines, shall not be considered for regularisation of GPRA at their last place of posting.
2. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Deputy Director of Estates(Policy)
1. All Ministries/ Department of the Government of India
2. All Officers/ Sections in the Directorate of Estates
3. All Regional offices of Directorate of Estates / CPWD
4. On the website of Directorate of Estates
Copy for information to:
1. PS to Hon’ble HUAM
2. Sr. PPS to Secretary, MoHUA
4. PPS to JS(L&E), MoHUA
5. PS to DE-II
6. AD(OL) for Hindi translation
7. Guard File.
Assistant Director of Estates(Policy-II)
Source: Click here to view/open the PDF