Department of Post – Relaxation of purchase of air tickets on LTC from authorized Travel agents
File No.20-01/2020-PAP SAR SK
Government of India
Ministry of Communication oma
Department of Posts Inhees
Establishment Division/P.A.P Section
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi — 110001
Date:21st February, 2020.
1. All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
2. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate/Parcel Directorate/ PLI Directorate
3. Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT) Directors of All PTCs,
4. Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
5. All General Managers (Finance)/ DAP/ DDAP
Sub: Clarification regarding relaxation of purchase of air tickets from authorized Travel agents for the purpose of LTC.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of the Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Office memorandum No. 43020/2/2016-Estt (A.IV) dated 19th February, 2020 on the subject cited above for kind information and further necessary action in this regard.
(Dr. Vincent Barla)
Encl.: As above.
1. PPS to Secretary (Posts)/ PS to Director General Postal Services.
2. Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/ Member (P)/ Member (O)/
3. Member (PLD/ Member (Banking)/ Member (Tech)/ Member (Plg & HRD)
4. AS & FA
5. Sr. DDG (Vig) & CVO/ Sr. DDG (PAF)/ Director General P&T (Audit)
6. Secretary, Postal Services Board
7. Chief Engineer (Civil) Postal Directorate
8. Admin/Cash & Accounts/Budget Section/ PA Wing/ STT Section of Postal Directorate
9. All other Sections of Postal Directorate
10. All recognized Federations/ Unions/ Associations
11. GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website
12. Guard File/Spare Copies.
13. Admn./CCA Sections of DoP