Issue of Passes/PTO to Railway Servants in digitized/electronic mode : RBE No.24/2020
Advance Correction Slip No. 84
भारत सरकार GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
रेल मंत्रालय MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
(रेलवे बोर्ड) (RAILWAY BOARD)
New Delhi, dated 2 1.02.2020
The General Managers (Personnel & Commercial)
All Zonal Railways &
Sub: Amendment in the Railway Servants (Pass) Rules, 1986 (Second Edition-1993) [RSPR-1986] to provide for issuance of Passes/PTOs in digitized/electronic mode.
In order to enable issuance of all kinds of Passes/PTOs to Railway Servants as well as to non-Railway Servants (wherever applicable) in digitized/electronic mode, it has been decided with the approval of the Competent Authority to amend Rule 4 of the RSPR-1986. Accordingly, Rule 4 of RSPR-1986 is hereby substituted as per following:-
“4. Kinds of Passes:-
(1) A railway servant or the entitled members of his/her family and dependent relatives as defined in these Rules may be issued the following kinds of passes, namely:
(i) Duty Pass;
(ii) Privilege Pass including passes while on deputation;
(iii) School Pass;
(iv) Post-Retirement Complimentary Pass;
(v) Widow Pass;
(vi) Residential Card Pass; and
(vii) Special Pass.
(2) The Passes specified in sub-rule (1) and PTOs may be issued in the form of:
(i) Metal Pass; or
(ii) Card Pass; or
(iii) Cheque Pass; or
(iv) Electronic format as prescribed in relevant administrative instructions issued by Ministry of Railways (Railway Board).
(3) In case of passes (i.e. Complimentary etc.) being issued to non-Railway Servants, the f0rm (i.e. Electronic/otherwise) shall be as prescribed in relevant administrative instructions issued by Ministry of Railways (Railway Board).”
2. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
Dy. Director Estt. (Welfare)-1
New Delhi, dated 2.1 .02.2020
New Delhi, dated 21.02.2020
The Deputy Comptroller and Auditor General of India (Railways), Room No. 224, Rail Bhavan, New Delhi.
for Financial Commissioner/Railways
Copy forwarded to:-
1. The General Secretary, NFIR, Room No.256-E, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
2. The General Secretary, AIRF, Room No.253, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
3. The Members of the National Council, Departmental Council and Secretary Staff Side, National Council, 13-C, Feroze Shah Road, New Delhi.
4. The Secretary General, FROA, Room No.256-A, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
5. The Secretary General, IRPOF, Room No.268, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
6. The Secretary, RBSS, Group “A” Officers Association, Room No.402, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
7. The Secretary, RBSS Group “B” Officers’ Association, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
8. The General Secretary, RBSSSA, Room No.439, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
9. The Secretary, Railway Board Promottee Officers Association, Room No. 341-C, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
10. .. The Secretary, Railway Board Ministerial Staff Association, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
11. The Secretary, Railway Board Class IV Staff Association, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
12. The Secretary General, All India RPF Association, Room No.256-D, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
13. The General Secretary, All India SC/ST Railway Employees Association, Room No.7, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
14. The General Secretary, All India O.B.C. Railway Employee’s Federation (AIOBCREF), Room No.48, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
for Secretary Railway Board