Senior additional Commissioner Recruitment Rules 2020: Department of Land Resources, (Watershed Development)
MINISTRY OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT
(Department of Land Resources)
New Delhi, the 15th July, 2020
G.S.R. 105 .—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution, and in supersession of the Department of Land Resources, Scientist (Technology Extension), Recruitment Rules, 2000, except as respects things done or omitted to have been done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Senior Additional Commissioner (Watershed Development) in the Department of Land Resources, Ministry of Rural Development, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement.— (i) These rules may be called the Department of Land Resources, Senior additional Commissioner (Watershed Development), Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(ii) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of post, classification and level in the pay matrix.—The number of post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit and qualification, etc.—The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating thereto shall be as specified in column (5) to (13) of the aforesaid Schedule.
4. Disqualification.—No person – ,
- who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living, or
- who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax.—Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing and in consultation with Union Public Service Commission, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving.—Nothing in these rules shall affect reservations, relaxations of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, Ex-service-men and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post||Number of post||Classification||Level in the pay matrix||Whether selection post or non- selection post||Age limit for direct recruits|
|Senior Additional Commissioner (Watershed Development)||1* (2020)
*subject to variation dependent on workload
|General Central Service. Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non- Ministerial||Level -13A (Rs.131100 -216600/-)||Not applicable||Not Applicable|
|Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees||Period of
probation, if any
|Method of recruitment: Whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation or absorption and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods|
|Not applicable||Not applicable||Not applicable||Composite method:
Deputation (including short term contract) or Promotion