Assistant Professor of Neuro Psychology (Group A post) Recruitment Rules, 2020 – Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi,
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
New Delhi, the 13th November, 2020
G.S.R. 722(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor of Neuro Psychology in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi, namely:—
1. Short title and commencement.– (1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi, Assistant Professor of Neuro Psychology (Group ‘A’ post) Recruitment Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of posts, classification and level in the pay matrix.– The number of the said post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.– The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
4. Disqualification.– No person,—
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said posts:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax.– Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may by order and for reasons to be recorded in writing and in consultation with Union Public Service Commission relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving.– Nothing in these rules shall affect reservation, relaxation of age-limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, Ex-servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of post.||Number of post.||Classification.||Level in pay matrix.||Whether Selection post or non- selection post.|
|Assistant Professor of Neuro Psychology.||1* (2020)
*Subject to variation dependent on work load.
|General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, (Non- Ministerial).||Level 10 in the pay matrix (Rs. 56100 – 177500/-).||Not applicable.|
|Age-limit for direct recruits.||Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits.||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees.||Period of probation, if any.||Method of recruitment whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation/absorption and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods.|
|Not exceeding 35 Years.
(Relaxable for Government servants upto five years in accordance with instructions or orders issued by the Central Government).
Note: The crucial date for determining the age-limit shall be as advertised by the Union Public Service Commission.
1. Master Degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology from a recognised University or Institute.
2. M. Phil or Diploma in Clinical Psychology (two years course) from a recognised University or Institute.
3. Two years teaching and research experience as Neuro Psychologist in a Psychiatric Hospital, Psychiatric Clinic, Child Guidance Clinic or Department of Psychiatry in a General Hospital.
1. Doctorate Degree (Ph. D) in Clinical Psychology or Anthropology or Social Psychology or Sociology;
2. Experience in individual and Group Psychotherapy and Counselling Techniques.
|Not applicable.||One year.||By direct recruitment.
Note: vacancies caused by the incumbent being away on deputation or long illness or study leave or under other circumstances for a duration of one year or more may be filled on deputation basis from officers of Central Government:
(a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in parent cadre or department; and
(b) Possessing the qualifications and experience prescribed for direct recruits under column (7).
Note (i): Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organisation or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
Note (ii):The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
|In case of recruitment by promotion or deputation or absorption, grades from which promotion or deputation or absorption to be made.||If a Departmental Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition.||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission to be consulted in making recruitment.|
|Not applicable.||Group ‘A’ Departmental Confirmation Committee (for considering confirmation) consisting of:
1. Deputy Director General (M), Directorate General of Health Services – Chairman;
2. Director, Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi –Member;
3. Director (Medical Education), Directorate General of Health Services/ Director (Mental Health), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare – Member.
|Consultation with Union Public Service Commission is necessary.|
[F. No. A.12018/71/2017-ME]
NILAMBUJ SHARAN, Economic Adviser
Source: Click here to view/download the PDF [Hindi & English]