Indian Medicine Central Council (Post Graduate Ayurveda Education) Amendment Regulations, 2020 CENTRAL COUNCIL OF INDIAN MEDICINE NOTIFICATION New
Indian Medicine Central Council (Post Graduate Ayurveda Education) Amendment Regulations, 2020
CENTRAL COUNCIL OF INDIAN MEDICINE
New Delhi, the 19th November, 2020
F. No. 4-90/2018-P.G. Regulation (Ayurved).—In exercise of the powers conferred by clauses (i), (j) and (k) of sub-section (1) of section 36 of the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 (48 of 1970), the Central Council of Indian Medicine, with the previous sanction of the Central Government, hereby makes the following regulations further to amend the Indian Medicine Central Council (Post Graduate Ayurveda Education) Regulations, 2016, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement.-(1) These regulations may be called the Indian Medicine Central Council (Post Graduate Ayurveda Education) Amendment Regulations, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Indian Medicine Central Council (Post Graduate Ayurveda Education) Regulations, 2016,in regulation 10, after sub-regulation(8), the following sub-regulation shall be inserted, namely:-
“(9) During the period of study, the PG scholar of Shalya and Shalakya shall be practically trained to acquaint with as well as to independently perform the following activities so that after completion of his PG degree, he is able to perform the following procedures independently:-
MS (AYURVED) SHALYA TANTRA – (GENERAL SURGERY)
1. Lekhana / Chhedana of DushtaNijaVrana (Debridement/fasciotomy / Currettage)
2. Bhedana of Vidradhi Incision and Drainage of abscess Gudvidradhi, Stan vidradhi (Perianal abscess, breast abscess, Axillary abscess, cellulitis, etc.).
3. Sandhan Karma all types of skin Grafting (SSG, EEG, Cross Flaps) KarnaPaliSandhan (ear lobe repair), etc.
4. Chhedan Karma of Granthi, Arbuda, Excision of simple cyst (Sebaceous cyst, Dermoid cyst, mucosal cyst, retension cyst) etc. / benign tumours (lipoma, fibroma, schwanomaetc) of Non vital Organs.
5. Chhedan Karma of Sira-SnayuKotha. (Excision / amputation of gangrene).
6. Sadyo-vrana management (traumatic wound management):-
(a) Sivan karma (all types of suturing, Haemostatic ligatures);
(b) Sandhan Karma of sira-kandara-snayu (Ligation and repair of tendon and muscles).
7. PranashtaShalyaNirharan (Removal of metallic and non-metalic foreign bodies from non vital organs).
8. BhagnaChikitsa:-Aanchhan- Pidan – Sankshep – KushaBandhan (close reduction, immobilization, splints/cast).
9. Sandhimoksha (reduction of dislocation and subluxation).
10. Udarrognidanchikitsa, / dakodarVisravan (Laprotomy/ paracentesis).
11. Arsha – Ksharkarma, Chhedan (various methods of haemorrhoidectomy), rubber band Ligation, Sclerotherapy, IRC, Radio frequency / Laser ablation, etc.
12. ParikartikaSanniruddhaGuda (Fissure in ano – Anal Dilatation, SphincterotomyAnoplasty).
13. BhagandarChhedan, Ksharsutra (Fistulectomy, Fistulotomy).
14. NadivranaChhedan, Ksharsutra (Excision of pilonidal sinus).
15. Guda-bhransha- Sandhan Karma (various Rectopexies).
16. Ashmari- Nirharan (suprapubiccystostomy/cystolithotomy).
17. Mutragraha/ Mutrakrichha- MutramargVivardhan (Urethral Dilatation, meatomy).
18. NiruddhaPrakash (Phimosis), Parivartika (Paraphimosis) Circumcision.
19. VriddhiRogaChikitsa, Sandhan Karma. (Congenital/ Inguinal/ Umbilical / Epigastric/ Femoral/ Incisional Hernia :-Herniotomy, Herniorraphy, Hernioplasty).
20. Mutravriddhi-Vedhan (Hydrocele Eversion of Sac).
21. Intercostal Drain for thorasic trauma.
22. Ligation of Haemangioma, Vascular ligation, Ligation of varicocele, varicose veins/ stripping surgery.
23. Stan Granthi / ArbudaChhedan. Excision of benign lesions, cyst/ tumour of breast, Lump biopsy.
24. AshukariUdarshoolshastra karma-Udarpatan (Exploratory laparotomy).
25. Foreign body removal from stomach. Pyloromyotomy.
26. Use of Advanced Nadiyantra for strotodarshanarth-kriyasaukarya. (Video proctoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy)
27. Ileostomy, colostomy, Resection anastomosis in emergency.
28. Sigmoidoscopic biopsies, polypectomy.
29. UnddukpuchhaShoth (Appendisectomy).
30. Vedhan-Visravan of AbhyantarVidradhi (appendicular abscess etc.).
31. PittashmariNirharan-chhedan (Cholecystectomy).
32. Laryngeal Mask Airway, Intubation, Bag/Mask Ventillation.
35. Excision of Calcified Plaque Peyronie’s Disease.
38. Varicocele High Ligation.
39. Spermatocele, Chylocele, Pyocele, Hematocele Drainage.
MS (AYURVED) SHALAKYA TANTRA
(DISEASES OF EYE, EAR, NOSE, THROAT, HEAD, ORO-DENTISTRY)
Netra – (Eye)