Admissibility of LTC to the pensioner/family pensioner
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
CPAO/ IT & Tech/UT Chandigarh/F.No .50/2020-21/ 64
TAIKOOT-11, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
NEW DELHI 110066
Subject: Admissibility of LTC to the pensioner/family pensioner of UT Administration, Chandigarh as applicable to the pensioners of Punjab Govt.
As per GID (1) below rule 2 of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 the employees of the Delhi Administration as well as other Union Territories are governed by Central Civil Service (Pension) Rules, 1972 except hose of Chandigarh Administration in the matter of pensionary benefits.
2. The service conditions of employees of UT Administration Chandigarh are governed by Rules applicable to the employees of the Govt. of Punjab as per Gazette Notification No. 14012/2/88-CHD dated-13.01.1992 issued by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Home Affairs using the power conferred in Article 309 of the constitution. All the benefits granted by the Punjab Govt. to its pensioners vide letter No. 1/15/89-IFP III /8078 dated-31.08.1989 has been adopted by UT Administration Chandigarh. Thereafter, the LTC facility was extended by the Punjab Govt. to the family pensioners vide their letter No. 1/4/2000-3FPPC/1219 dated-19.10.2011(copy enclosed) which was also adopted by UT Administration Chandigarh, Finance Deptt. vide their letter No.65/1/46-UTFII(12)-2012/669 dated-18.01.2012 (copy enclosed).
3. All the Heads of CPPCs of Authorised Banks are advised to ensure payment of LTC to the pensioner of UT, Chandigarh Administration as applicable to the Punjab Service Pensioners as per the instructions contained in above mentioned orders.
This issues with the approval of the Chief Controller (Pensions).
Dy. Controller of Accounts
1) Heads of CPPCs of All Authorized Banks (as per list)
2) Heads of Government Business Divisions of All Authorized Banks (as per list)
3) The joint Secretary (UT), M/o Home Affairs, No.172, North Block, New Delhi
4) The Accountant General, O/o the Accountant General (A&E),Chandigarh Administration, Punjab (U.T.), Sub Office Chandigarh, Sec or -171 Plot 20, Chandigarh – 160017
Leave Travel concession Rules, 1988 – Fulfillment of Procedural requirements.
udChalo – Discounted flight tickets exclusively for the Indian Armed Forces, Ex-Servicemen and their dependents.
Regarding Payment of TA/DA & LTC Claims : Instructions by PCDA (CC)