Amendment in the CCS (Leave) Rules, 1972 consequent upon implementation of the recommendation of 7 CPC
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi -110001.
Dated 8th April, 2021
1. All Chief Postmasters General / Postmasters General
2. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate / PLI Directorate
3. Director, RAKNPA/ GM, CEPT / Directors ofall PTCs |
4. Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, New Delhi |
5. All General Managers (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP )
Subject: Amendment in the CCS (Leave) Rules, 1972 consequent upon implementation of the recommendation of 7 CPC
I am directed to forward herewith copies of Department of Personnel & Training’s Gazette Notification No. G.S.R. 1209 (E) dated 11.12.2018 and clarification issued thereof vide O.M. No. 11020/01/2017-Estt.(L) dated 30.08.2019, on the above mentioned subject, for compliance.
Assistant Director General (SPN)
7th CPC Implementation – CCS Leave Rules 1972 Amendments : EL Rules in Vacation Deptt, HPL Rules, CCL for Female & Single Male Govt Servant, WRIL and Injury Leave