Grant of HRA at the revised rates to 27%, 18% and 9% for X, Y & Z class cities w.e.f. 1st January 2021: Latest updates Finance Ministry forward
Grant of HRA at the revised rates to 27%, 18% and 9% for X, Y & Z class cities w.e.f. 1st January 2021: Latest updates
Finance Ministry forwards IRTSA memorandum to Railway Ministry on grant of HRA at the revised rates w.e.f. 1st Jan 2021
IRTSA memorandum to Secretary Expenditure demanding revision of rates to 27%, 18% and 9% for X, Y & Z class cities w.e.f. 1st January 2021, the date on which rates of DA crossed 25% has been forwarded to Railway Ministry. [Click to view]
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated 25th October, 2021
Subject: Clarification on grant of HRA at the revised rates of 27%, 18%, 9% to the X, Y & Z class cities respectively – reg.
The undersigned is directed to forward copies of the following letters (in original) received from Indian Railways Technical Supervisors Association (IRTSA), National Federation of Railwaymen (NFIR) and DoPT respectively which are self explanatory, for appropriate action as deemed fit.
1. Letter No. IRTSA/CHQ/Memo. 2021/13 dated 28.08.2021 from IRTSA.
2. Letter No. I/%(C)/Pt.II dated 23.08.2021from NFIR
3. DoPT’s O.M. No.Z-20025/5/2021-Estt (AL) dated September 2021.
Encl. As above
– Sd –
Under Secretary to Govt of India
Ministry of Railways,
Joint Director (Estt- Pay & Allowance),
Room No.109B, Rail Bhavan – 110001
Copy for Information to
1. Shri.Harchandan Singh, General Secretary, Indian Railway Technical Supervisors Association (IRTSA). C.HQ 32, Phase 6, Mohali, Chandigarh-16005.
2. Dr.M.Raghavaiah General Secretary, National Federation Indian Railwaymen (NFIR), 3 Chelmsford Road, New Delhi – 110055.
3. Department of Personnel & Training (Shri.Sunil Kumar, Under Secretary ESTT. (AL)),
North Block, New Delhi – 110001.