Mandatory seeding of Aadhaar Number with UAN for filing of ECR: EPFO
EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION
MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT,
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14-Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi -110066
All Addl. CPFCs (HQ)/Addl. CPFCs, Zonal Offices
All RPFCs/OICs of Regional Offices,
Sub: Mandatory seeding of Aadhaar Number with UAN for filing of ECR-Reg.
Ref: -1. HO Circular No. BKG-27/7/2020-G/Pt.file dated 01.06.2021.
2. HO Circular No. WSU/15(1)2019/ATR/529 dated 15.06.2021.
3. Order of the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi dated 17.09.2021 in W.P.(C)5952/2021.
Madam / Sir,
In partial modification of the Circular No. WSU/] 3(1)2019/ATR/529 dated 15.06.2021 under reference, it is informed that the date of completing the seeding and verification of Aadhaar with UAN, is hereby extended till 30.11.2021 and accordingly, the date in Para 1 of the referred Circular dated 15.06.2021 mentioned as 01.09.2021 may be read as 01.12.2021.
2. Mr Harsh Kaushik, Deputy Director (Information Services); E-mail Id ecr[dot]help[at]epfindia[dot]gov[dot]in; has been nominated as grievance redressal officer who can be contacted by any employer to mitigate any technical problem in filling of ECR arising due to Aadhaar seedings/non-seedings with UANs.
3. All other contents of the referred circular remain unchanged.
4. Further, all the employers may be advised by concerned field offices to be ready for implementation after the period of deferment.
(This issues with the approval of competent authority)
Regional P.F. Commissioner-I (Banking)
Copy to: AddI.CPFC(IS)/RPFC-I(IS) for information and necessary action.