Polyclinics to remain functional during monthly stock taking: ECHS
Central Organisation ECHS
Adjutant General’s Branch
IHQ of MoD (Army)
Near Gopinath Circle
Delhi Cantt – 110 010
15 Nov 2021
IHQ of MoD (Navy)/Dir ECHS (N)
DAV, Subroto Park
HQ Southern Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Eastern Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Western Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Central Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Northern Command (A/ECHS)
HQ South Western Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Andaman & Nicobar Command (A/ECHS)
All Regional Centres EHCS .
AMA ECHS, Embassy of India, Nepal
POLYCLINICS TO REMAIN FUNCTIONAL DURING MONTHY STOCK TAKING
1. PI refer to Central Organisation letter No B/49762/AG/ECHS dated 14 Jan 2019.
2. It is being constantly brought to the notice of Central Organisation ECHS that Polyclinics are being closed and not providing medical services on the days(s) of monthly Stock Taking, thereby causing inconvenience to the beneficiaries. It is reiterated that the ECHS Polyclinics will observe holidays or can remain closed only on Sundays and Central Govt Gazetted holidays.
3. Para 10 (b) of SOP mentioned at Para 1 above is amended as under:-
Stocks under count will be frozen during stock taking. Last working day of the month has been earmarked for the said purpose. PC can be closed on this day.
OIC Polyclinics can utilise last working day of the month for Stock Taking. The Polyclinic will continue to function with reduced staff. The day of the Stock Taking will be intimated through wide circulation through WhatsApp Gps, emails, broadcast messages and other dissemination means. No emergency cases will be denied treatment on the day of the Stock Taking.
4. Essence of the above amendment is that administrative activities, as important as these maybe, cannot impinge on the provision of medical attention to the ECHS beneficiaries.
5. For information and necessary action by all ECHS Polyclinics.
Jt Dir (Med)
for MD ECHS