Grant of Leave to Probationary officers: Railway Board Order dated 14.02.2022
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (भारत सरकार)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (रेल मंत्रालय)
RAILWAY BOARD (रेलवे बोर्ड)
New Delhi, Dtd. 14.02.2022
.The Director Generals,
All Central Training Institutes.
Sub: Grant of Leave to Probationary officers.
Ref: Rly. Board’s letters of even No. dtd 27.04.2016, 08.12.2017 & 26.02.2021.
Detailed instructions have been issued vide Railway Board’s orders dated 27.04.2016, 08.12.2017 & 26.02.2021 reg. grant of one year EoL to CSE/ESE railway probationers at the time of their reporting to the respective CTIs for their probationary training as well as leave as admissible and to the extent possible during the probationary training for appearing in competitive examinations to pursue career prospects.
2. In partial modification of Board’s letter dtd 26.02.2021 under reference, it has now been decided that these instructions shall now also be applicable to railway probationary officers recruited after CSE/ESE-2019 batches.
Dy. Director, Estt(Training)
Tele : 011-23047251
e-mail : trainingbranch.rb[at]gmail.com
1) The General Managers, All Indian Railways/PUs.
2) The Director General, RDSO, Lucknow.
3) EDE(GC), Railway Board for information and making necessary changes in offer of appointment in consultation with Training Dte.
4) E(GR)-I, E(GR)-II, E(O)-I, F(E)-I, F(E)-I] & F(E)-Spl branches of Railway Board.