Pension Module on PFMS Portal change of Gratuity Recovery Head Details in Pension Module by PAO user: Important instructions by Controller General of Accounts, Department of Expenditure. Government of India O.M. dated 21.04.2022
No. I-95/4/2020-ITD-CGA (E 2554)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Controller General of Accounts
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan
GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023
Subject: Important instructions with regard to Pension Module on PFMS Portal change of Gratuity Recovery Head Details in Pension Module by PAO user
In continuation to this office OM No. I-95/4/2020-ITD-CGA(E 2554)259 dated 07/08.12.2021 on the subject cited above, it is informed that provision for change of Gratuity Recovery Head Details as well as Grant Head for a particular pension case under Pension Module due to closure of financial year has been provided for PAO users in their respective Login ID.
2. This functionality to change Gratuity Recovery Head as well as Grant Head has been provided to accommodate for the following scenarios being faced by PAO users in the pension module, after they have Digitally Signed the PPO, where the gratuity recovery head and/or grant head stand changed in the next Financial Year.
Scenario A: Landing failure of sanction
Sanction status in Pension Module is showing ‘Landing failure’ then the possible reason for the failure could be “Recovery Head or Grant Head not found”
Scenario B: Returned by DDO / Lapsed sanction
Sanction has been pushed for Gratuity payment, but DDO has returned the sanction to PD or financial year has closed and sanction status showing “Sanction has been lapsed”
Scenario C: Yet to be pushed
PPO 1s Digitally signed, but Sanction has not been pushed for Gratuity payment and recovery head is available in the sanction and PAO 1s not able to push the sanctions now.
3. A user manual for this functionality 1s attached. It 1s requested that the PAOs may refer to the same for ensuring appropriate action required at each level for such scenarios. It is also requested that PAOs may first map deduct recovery functional head for current financial year with at least zero budget and approve it.
This issues with the approval of competent authority.
Encl.: As above
(V. Muthu Kumar)
Assistant Controller General of Accounts (GIFMIS)
1. All Pr CCAs/CCAS/CAs (with independent charge) with a request to kindly circulate
these instructions to Pension processing PAOs under their control.
2. The Director (Accounts I), Department of Telecom, Sanchar Bhawan, New Delhi
3. Principal PAO, AG, Audit with a request to circulate these instructions to all the pension
processing PAOs under your control.
4. Principal PAO, Department of Space with a request to circulate these instructions to all
the pension processing PAOs under your control.
5. Principal PAO, Ministry of Home Affairs with a request to circulate these instructions to
PAOs of Delhi Police
The Sr.AO (GIFMIS — Shri KV Hamza) for uploading on website