Revision of RRs of Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contracts) in the Military Engineer Services: Draft RR uploaded on website for obtaining comments of stakeholders.
PCIII B/75011/JE (QS &C) RRs/Amdt/CSCC
MILITARY ENGINEER SERVICES
DTE GEN OF PERS/CSCC
REVISION OF RRS OF JUNIOR ENGINEER (QS&C) IN MES
1. As per the direction of MoD and to comply with the provision of DoP&T, the Draft RR is required to be uploaded on MES website for obtaining comments of stakeholders.
2. Therefore, it is requested to upload the Draft Recruitment rules of Junior Engineer (QS&C) along with its Annexure-III Revision of SRO No — 153 dated 02 July 2002 on MES Website. A hardcopy of the same along with its Annexure-III is forwarded herewith for uploading on MES website on 11, Apr 2022.
3. It is requested to upload the above mentioned hardcopy.
(Vishal Mani Tripathi, IDSE)
Director Pers, CSCC
Enclosures : As above(4+4=8)
(TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA, PART II, SECTION 4)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
New Delhi, the 2022
SRO …… In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the Military Engineer Services Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contracts) Recruitment Rules, 2002, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contracts) in the Military Engineer Services, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement. – :
(1) These rules may be called the Military Engineer Services, Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contracts) Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted post Recruitment Rules, 2022.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Application: – These rules shall apply to the post specified in Column 1 of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Number of Posts, classification and Scales of Pay: – The number of said post, its classification and the scale of pay attached there to shall be as specified in Column 2 to 4 of the Schedule attached to these rules.
4. Method of Recruitment, age limit and other qualification etc: – The method of recruitment, age limit, qualification and other matters relating to the said post shall be as specified in Column 5 to 13 of the Schedule aforesaid.
5. Disqualification: – No person,
(a) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living, or
(b) Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post.
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule..
6. Power of relax:- Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may by order, and for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
7. Saving: – Nothing in these rules shall affect reservations, relaxation of age limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, Ex-servicemen and other special categories of persons, in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.Read further view/download the PDF
Original Link [https://mes.gov.in/sites/default/files/REVISION%20OF%20RRS%20OF%20JUNIOR%20ENGINEER%20(QS&C)%20IN%20MES%20DT%2012%20APR%202022.PDF]