Rate of interest for purchase of Computer during 2022-23 – Advances to government Servants: Department of Posts
Government of India
Ministry of Communication
Department of Posts
Establishment Division/P.A.P Section
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi — 1100 01
Date: 8th June, 2022.
1. All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
2. Chief General Manager, BD Dte/Parcel Dte/ PLI Directorate
3. Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT Directors of All PTCs
4. Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
5. All General Managers (Finance)/ DAP/ DDAP
Sub: Advances to government Servants—Rate of interest for purchase of Computer during 2022-23.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of the Department of Economic Affairs office memorandum No. 5(1)-B(PD)/2022 dated 21.03.2022 on the subject cited above for kind information and further necessary action in this regard.
Encl.: As above.
1. PPS to Seeretary (Posts)/ PS to Director General Postal Services.
2. Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/ Member (P)/ Member (O)/ Member (PLI)/ Member (Banking)/ Member (Tech)/ Member (Plg& HRD)
3. AS & FA
4. Sr. DDG (Vig) & CVO/ Sr. DDG (PAF)/ Director General P&T (Audit)
5. Secretary, Postal Services Board
6. Chief Engineer (Civil) Postal Directorate
7. Budget Section/ PA Wing/ STT Section of Postal Directorate
8. All other Sections of Postal Directorate
9. All recogmized Federations/ Unions/ Associations
10. GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website
11. Guard File/Spare Copies.