Krishna Diagnostic Centre, Kota: Fresh empanelment of private hospitals and diagnostic centres under continuous Empanelment scheme of CGHS Jaipur
Office of the Additional Director,
Central Government Health Scheme
Kendriya SadanParisar “B” Block, Ground Floor,
Sector 10 Vidhaydhar Nagar Jaipur 302 039 £0141-2235156
No. CGHS/ JPR/ RPH&DC/2023-24(Admn.)/ 3053
Subject: Notification of fresh empanelment of private hospitals and diagnostic centres under continuous Empanelment scheme of CGHS Jaipur.
With reference to letter F. No. S-11045/36/2012-CGHS (HEC) dated 16.10.2015 and 26.12.2017 and latest memorandum No.S.11011/09/2022/CGHS (HEC) dated 13.09.2022 allowing benefit of continuous empanelment scheme to NABH/NABL accredited / QCI recommended Health Care Organizations / Diagnostic Centres (HCOs) under CGHS, the undersigned is directed to convey that in addition to the list of the hospitals (including dental clinics & eye centres) and diagnostic laboratories already empanelled, following Health Care Organizations (HCOs) situated at Kota have also been empanelled under CGHS Jaipur with the issuance of this order. The newly empanelled Health Care Organizations may be treated as included in the existing list of empanelled HCOs under CGHS Jaipur with the terms and conditions as indicated in Memorandum of Agreement signed between the undersigned and HCO, for a period of two years from the date of issue of this office memorandum or till next empanelment whichever is earlier.
|Sl.No||Name of the HCOs/ DC Address & Contacts||NABH / Non-NABH /QCI||Facilities / Scope Empanelled for|
Krishna Diagnostic Centre
R-20, Sector-A, R.K. Puran, Kota-324010
|QCI recommended||CT scan, PET Scan.|
All Above HCOs are directed to register himself on NHA-IT platform of (HEM) Hospital Empanelment Module (https://hospitals.pmjay.gov.in/empApplicationHome.htm), to facilitate the CGHS beneficiaries and after approval of HEM application kindly fill the Google form for BIS (Beneficiary identification System) and TMS (Transaction Management System) through the Google link i.e. (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAlpQLSdUzoeCOAS fuRrk-bin2iqRapu0gqd6oTXFMsujRYQSDzaakQ/viewform).
(Dr. Meeta Bhasin)
- Krishna Diagnostic Centre, R-20, Sector-A, R.K. Puran, Kota-324010 C G H S
- The Director, CGHS, Directorate General of CGHS, D.G.H.S., Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi- ’
- The Addl. Deputy Director General (HQ), CGHS, DG CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
- CGHS-I/ CGHS-II, Dte. CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110 108.
- Estt.-I/ Estt.-ll/ Estt.lul/ Estt. IV Section, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi-
- NHA team email- convergence.cons12[at]nha.gov.in
- All the Central Govt. Offices (situated at Jaipur, Ajmer, Kota, and Jodhpur).
- Accounts Section/MSD/ Monitoring Committee, CGHS, Jaipur.
- M.O. Incharge, CGHS, W.C. No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, Ajmer, Kota, Jodhpur & I/C Poly Clinic, CGHS, Jaipur.
- MCTC: email: firstname.lastname@example.org- with the request to upload the OM on CGHS website.
- The General Secretary, Confederation of Centre Government Employees & Workers, Raj, Room No. 21, Revenue Building, Statue Circle, Jaipur
- The General Secretary, Central Govt. Pensioners Association, 14 Yamana Bari, Shiv Colony Tonk Road, Jaipur-
- Guard File.