Format-F for e-scrolls and acknowledging ePPO/eSSA – Updation of Master Data and submission of changed information: CPAO O.M. dated 17.08.2023
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT-II, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
CPAO/IT&Tech/Master Data/14 Vol-III-A/2023-24/6476/106
Sub:- Updation of Master Data and submission of changed information in Format-F for e-scrolls and acknowledging ePPO/eSSA.
Attention is invited to this office OM No, CPAO/IT&Tech/Master Data/14 Vol (IH-A)/7607/202 1-22/193 dated 15.02.2022 vide which all the CPPCs/GBDs of authorised banks were requested to update Master Data of pensioners quarterly for review and better management of the data. They were also requested to furnish the changed information in Format-F including date of Life Certificate along with each and every payment/receipt scroll in future so that any subsequent changes required in master data may be incorporated by CPAO itself.
2. It has been observed that in spite of several communications, some of the banks are-
- Not updating their master data regularly and are not providing the changed information in Format-F along-with payment scrolls.
- Not acknowledging the ePPO/eSSA on SFTP in the prescribed Format of Acknowledgement (XML).
3. In view of the above, all the Heads of CPPCs/GBDs of authorized banks are requested to
- Update Master Data of pensioners on monthly basis. They are also requested to furnish the changed information in Format-F including date of Life Certificate along with each and every payment/receipt scroll in future.
- Acknowledge the ePPO/cSSA and send the same in the prescribed Format of Acknowledgement (Format of Acknowledgement enclosed).
4. To facilitate the banks, the guidelines for electronic transmission of accounting data under the CPPC system by authorized banks along with changed/updated Format-F have been provided on CPAOs website www.cpao.nic.in (Link: “Banks ➡ Guidelines for Banks ➡ Guidelines for Master data” and for the Acknowledgement Format “Banks ➡ Guidelines for Banks ➡ ePPO Guidelines”)
This issues with the approval of the Chief Controller (Pensions).
Encl: As above.
Sr. Accounts Officer (IT & Tech)