Provision of telecom facilities and reimbursements to officers of DoT: Circular dated 29.08.2023
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Telecommunications
Dated: 29th August, 2023
Subject: Provision of telecom facilities and reimbursements to officers of DoT- regarding.
In partial modification to this office Circular No. 2-3/2008-PHP dated 30.03.2021, it has been decided by the competent authority that for availing reimbursement facilities, the officers of DoT can use the network of any CPSE/PSU eg., BSNL, MTNL, RAILTEL, PGCIL etc. which are providing telecom services, for their Residential service Telephone Connections (RSTC) Landline/Broadband/ FTTH/data card facilities and they can use network of any service providers for their GSM Service mobile connections.
2. The other eligibility conditions and ceiling limits for reimbursement of service telecom facilities will remain same as notified vide Finance Division, DoT O.M. No. 9-35/2017-18-Fin. dated 11.04.2018.
This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Copy to: –
- PS to Hon’ble MoC
- PS to Hon’ble MoS(C)
- PPS to Secretary(T), Addi. Secy(T), Member(S)/Member(F)/Member(T), DoT
- PPS to Advisor(T)/Advisor(O)/Advisor(F)/Legal Advisor, Administrator, USOF, CYO, DoT
- All Sr. DDsG/ DDsG, DoT Hq
- All Directors. Dy. Secy, DoT Hq.
- All field units of DoT CCAs /LSA JS/TEC. TTPRIT. TCF
- Cash Section. DoT Hq.
- Director (IT), DoT for uploading the circular in DoT website
- Notice Board, DoT
- Office Copy
- Guard File