Accounting Office, the CGHS facilities would be extended to each and
every CPWD employee.”
Subject:- CGHS facilities to the CPWD officers/staff posted in Delhi (PWD) — forwarding of minutes
- Shri Dharmendra, Jt. Secy. MOUD – On the Chair
- Shri K.C. Singh, DDG(HQ) CPWD
- Shri V.P. Singh, Dy. Secy.(CGHS)
- Dr. B. Gupta, JD(HQ)
- Dr. P.K. Malik, Addl. Dir. (DGEHS), GNCTD
- Shri D. Roychowdhury, Dir.(S&D), CPWD
- Shri Robin Adaval, Director (Works), MOUD
- Shri R.C. Meena, Spl. Secy. FW GNCTD
- Shri S.R. Kinra, Director(P), PWD GNCTD
- Shri J.S. Rawat, Consultant (US-EW.I), MOUD
6. It was, therefore, decided that the serving CPWD employees posted with Delhi(PWD) will continue to avail Delhi Govt. Employees Health Scheme, and upon retirement from Delhi Govt. would be allowed CGHS facility on production of the PPO issued by Central Pension Accounting Office.
The meeting ended with thanks to the Chair.
Source: File 7387.pdf
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.