NFIR’s meeting with Railway Board on 23.8.2013 – Discussion points are updated on the official website of NFIR
NFIR’s MEETING WITH RAILWAY BOARD
- Entry Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- to Station Master.,
- Replacement of Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- with Rs. 4800/-
- Issues pertaining to Running Staff relating to allotment of higher Grade Pay to loco Pilots (Mail / Express) and reckoning additional allowances as pay for all purposes.
- Merger of Technician Grade-II with Technician Grade-I
1. Non – implementation of the agreement related to upgradation of apex level Group ‘C’ posts to Group ‘B’ Gazetted – NFIR PNM Item No. 36/1998 & DC/JCM Item No. 16/2009.
2. Cadre Restructuring Orders not issued yet although CRC in its meetings have unanimously decided for revision of percentages and grant of upgradation.
3. The benefit of fixation of Pay in erstwhile FR 22 in case of Promotion from same Grade Pay shouldering higher responsibilities has not been granted yet inspite of Government’s decision (NFIR PNM Item No. 35/2006 & DC/JCM Item No. 14/2007).
4. Absorption of Staff of Quasi-Administrative units against erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts
in Railways (NFIR’s DC/JCM Item No. 27/2006).
5. Grant of parity in the Pay Structure of Stenographers at PAR with Stenographers of RBSS/CCS (NFIR’s DC/JCM Item No. 11/2011).
6. Running Staff issues pending in the fora of PNM & DC/JCM meetings.
7. Office accommodation and other facilities to NFIR on four Zonal Railways Plus Metro Railways (At Divisional and Zonal Head Quarters).
8. NFIR stressed in the meeting to pend implementation of Railway Board’s order dated 13/12/2012, in which causing withdrawal of financial benefit already granted to Running Staff & others under MACPS.
Source : NFIR