Secretary GOI Seventh Central Pay Commission
Post Box No 4599 Hause Khas
P.O. New Delhi -110016
e.mail: [email protected]
Subject: 7th CPC Questionnaire
2.One Rank one pension i.e full parity: ‘Justice must be equal for all’.
4.Dearness relief :
5.Additional old age Pension :
6.Pension to be net of Income Tax :
7. Restoration of commuted value of Pension in 12 years:
- all Govt. hospitals
- all NABH accredited Multi Super Specialty hospitals across the country which have been allotted land at concessional rate or given any aid or concession by the Central or the State govt.
- all CGHS, RELHS & ECHS empanelled hospitals across the country.
- Medical attendants. For reimbursement of bills for treatment & for hospitalization . No referral should be insisted in case of medical emergencies. For the purpose of reference for hospitalization & reimbursement of expenditure thereon in other than emergency cases Doctors/Medical officers working in different Central/State Govt. department dispensaries/health units should be recognized as Authorized medical attendant.
10. Hospital Regulatory Authority:
11.Fixed Medical allowance (FMA):
12.Grievance redressal Mechanism:
13. Representations in various committees :
14. Govt. should not indirectly pressurize courts by appealing again & again to get judgments reversed in its favor & must implement all court judgments in case of all similarly placed persons.
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.