CGEWHO Advertisement regarding issue regarding issuance of Allotment Letter to the registrations of Greater Noida Housing Scheme:
Central Government Employees Welfare Housing Organisation
(Ministry of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation, Govt. of India)
6th floor, Bhawan, Janpath Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi -110001
July 30, 2014
All Registrations of Greater Noida Housing Scheme
Subject: Greater Noida Housing Scheme
This has reference to your registration under Greater Noida Housing Scheme. In this connection, please be informed that issue regarding issuance of Allotment Letter to the registrations of Greater Noida Housing Scheme on the tentative cost of dwelling units and call the first installment was put-up in 101st meeting of the Executive Committee of CGEWHO held on 19/06/2014.
2. Executive Committee after due discussions and deliberations approved the following:
1) The registrants may be given firm allotment.
2) In order to realize the expenditure already incurred and expected to be incurred till commencement of construction, an installment @ 20% of the provisional cost of dwelling units calculated at a provisional rate of Rs.3990/- per sq.ft. which includes the cost of one covered car parking may be called.
3) The Executive Committee has also advised that while calling the present installment, all the beneficiaries are to be intimated that the present derived dwelling unit cost @Rs.3990/- per sq.ft. is only provisional based on CPWD Plinth Area estimates and firm cost, revised upwards or downwards shall be intimated to the beneficiaries after finalizing the contracts for construction.
4) The registrants who are keeping their money as on date shall be given a credit of 6.5% p.a. “from the last of registrants till last date of payment of present installment”. The effect of the same shall be given at the time of final installment.
5) The next installment will be called only after commencement of construction.
6) Executive Committee has also advised to follow-up the planning permission issue with Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority regularly.
3. In view of the above, Allotment-cum-call up notice for payment of first installment in Greater Noida Housing Scheme has been issued vide letter dated 25/07/20l4.
(Arun Kumar Singh)
Asstt. Director (Admn.)
for Chief Executive Officer
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.
Subscribe to Central Government Employee News & Tools by Email [Click Here]
Follow us: Twitter [click here] | Facebook [click here] | Google+ [click here]