- SSC should not conduct examination for posts for which academic qualification requirement is less than 10+2 standard.
- Duplication could be avoided by checks in software and mandatory entry in application form with respect to the matriculation certificate number and preferably Aadhar Card number.
- On-line registration – Should be made compulsory everywhere
- This registration should be one time for life and can be updatable
- On-line exams should be introduced without any further delay.
- Answer keys may be uploaded along with the question paper.
- Biometric authentication should be encouraged
REPORT OF THE WORKING GROUPS CONSTITUTED IN THE NATIONAL WORKSHOP ON THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE EXPERT GROUP SET UP TO REVIEW THE EXAMINATION SYSTEM OF STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION HELD ON 05.12.2014.
(i) Working Group on CAPF Group:
(ii) Working Group on Awareness campaign
(iii) Working Group on National Screening Test & Technology
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.