Important information for candidates appearing in Medical Examination for Civil Services Examination-2014
- Candidates should submit to the Chairman of the Medical Board Ten passport size photographs with white background.
- Candidate should come fasting for 10 hours or more on the day of Medical Examination.
- Candidate should come without taking any medicine on the day of Medical Examination.
- Candidate should bring along the spectacles, if any. being used by him/her along with the prescription for the same.
- Candidate using Contact Lenses should stop using them at least 48 hours before the medicat examination.
- Candidate should bring along Hearing Aid. if any, being used by him/her and its latest audiometry report.
- Candidate belonging to Physical Handicapped (PH) category is advised to bring along the appliances being used by him/her for his/her disability.
- Candidate should bring along prescription for any kind of medicine being taken by him/her on regular basis.
- Candidate should bring along records of any surgical procedure he/she has undergone in the past.
- Candidate should bring along the ‘Disabiiity Certificate”. if any, issued to him/her by any Disability Medical Board in the past.
- Any other relevant record a candidate may like to bring to the notice of the Central Standing Medical Board.
- The candidate will be required to make a statement as per format provided at para- 21 prior to his/her Medical Examination and must sign the Declaration appended thereto.
- Any other relevant record, a candidate may like to bring to the notice of the Central Standing Medical Board.
- You will be required to make a statement as per format prior to your MedicalExamination and must sign the Declaration appended thereto.
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.