Pay and Allowances proposed for 7th pay commission : INDWF Report
ESTD 1959 (Recognised by Govt. of India)
All Office Bearers,
Working Committee Members, & All Affiliated Unions of INDWF.
Sub: Oral evidence submitted by National Council(JCM) Standing committee and the VII CPC on 23.03.2015, 24.03.2015 and on 31.03.2015 respectively.
1. DISCUSSION ON PAY, ALLOWANCES & RETIREMENT BENEFITS
2. MINIMUM WAGES
3. REMOVAL OF GRADE PAY SYSTEM
4. PROPOSED NEW PAY SCALE MINIMUM
PROPOSED NEW PAY SCALES MINIMUM (AFTER MERGER)
5. FITMENT FORMULA
I) It should be 40% Basic Pay as was given by 6th CPC
6. FIXATION OF PAY ON PROMOTION
7. DATE OF EFFECT
8. SPECIAL PAY
9. COMMON CATEGORIES OF STAFF AND COMMON CADRES
10. CLASSIFICATION OF POSTS.
11. ALLOWANCES AND ADVANCES
12. TRANSPORT ALLOWANCE
13. TRAVELLING ALLOWANCE
14. CHILDREN EDUCATION ALLOWANCE
15. OVERTIME ALLOWANCE
16. Night Duty Allowance
17. Patient care/Hospital care Allowance
18. House Building Advance
19. Scheme For Appointment On Compassionate Ground
20. Career Progression: Grant of 5 Promotions in the service Career
21. Leave Entitlement, Holidays and Working Hours
Assured Career Progression/MACP
- Introduction of Flexi time and Flexi Place work schedules even on experimental basis in some offices
- Serving women be given option to work schedules even on experimental basis in some offices
- Serving women be given option to work half time for a maximum of six years in a career
- Identification of certain professions to be manned only by women employees.
- Enhancing age of recruitment to 35 years
- Construction of more single women’s hostels
- Creation of earned leave bank so that wife could avail EL at her husband’s credit etc.
- Guideliness for posting husband and wife in the same station are not being observed n case of Group ‘C’ employees it must be ensured
- A large number of women employees are facing problems like removal of uteruses etc (Hysterectomy) after attaining the age of 40 years or more which requires special rest. The women employees may be granted one month special leave for such purposes.
SECRETARIAT & FIELD OFFICES
EQUAL PAY FOR EQUAL WORK:
ANOMOLIES RELATING TO VI CPC WAGE STRUCTURE
NEW PENSION SCHEME
SPECIAL AMENITIES FOR WOMEN EMPLOYEES AT THE WORK PLACE
NATIONAL HOLIDAY COMPENSATION
INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR PERSONNEL POSTED IN HAZARDOUS PLACES
PENSION ENTITLEMENT EMOLUMENTS FOR PENSION
QUALIFYING SERVICE FOR PENSION:
Rate of Pension:
Merger of Dearness Relief with Basic Pension
DR with pension.
Grant of Interim Relief
Periodical Revision of Pensionery benefits
Parity Between Past And Future Pensioners
Extra Ordinary Pension
Gratuity And Commutation Of Pension Gratuity
Commutation of Pension and its Restoration
FURTHER WE HAVE SUGGESTED THE FOLLOWING SCALES TO BE MERGED FOR INDUSTRIAL EMPLOYEES LDCs, SKs, AND SIMILAR GRADES
PROPOSED INDUSTRIAL RATIO FOR DEFENCE
PROPOSED RATIO FOR FIREMAN
PROPOSED PAY SCALES FOR DURWANS
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.