Cadre Review of Admin Cadre & Ministerial Staff of MES: Appeal to Hon’ble President
ALL INDIA M.E.S ADMIN CADRE AND
MINISTERIAL STAFF ASSOCIATION
(RECOGNISED BY GOVT OF INDIA, MIN OF DEF)
AIMESCCGDEA/ CHQ/ 2015
22 Jun 2015
Sh Pranab Mukherjee ji,
Hon’ble President of India
APPEAL : CADRE REVIEW OF ADMIN CADRE OF MILITARY ENGINEER SERVICES (M.E.S.)
1. The All India MES Admin Cadre & Ministerial Staff Association avails this opportunity to convey your honour its best compliments and warm regards while submitting the following grievances and problems of the members of this Association.
2. A cadre review of Admin Cadre of M.E.S was initiated during 1991 but could not be finalized till the report of 5th CPC and was received back due to changes of pay structure in 5th CPC, MOD asked to re-draft the Cadre Review as per 5th CPC report. Accordingly it was re-drafted during 2001. But after constitution of 6th CPC it was again kept pending for three to four years and pay scales has been again calculated as per 6th CPC report to find out matching saving.
3. During your Defence Ministership, the rep of Association met with your good-self many times at your residence regarding the approval of this Cadre Review and your honur was very pleased to
approve it during your period of Defence Minister. Thereafter, the Cadre review was forwarded to Ministry of Finance for their approval and your honour was the Finance Minister at that time.
We had tried to meet your honour so many times, but unfortunately no chance was given. The cadre review could not be approved by Min of Finance during your period of Finance Minister. Although, it
had been returned by Min of Finance so many times with repeated observations and the process is still contine from the year 2008. All their objections have been settled and it is at present with Ministry of Finance from 30 Mar 2015.
4. Sir, Now you are President of India and I being the President of this Association constrained to draw your attention towards the sleeping system of Govt. of India, Ministry of Finance.
5. Sir, your honour has served the country as Defence Minister, Finance Minister and now by grace of God serving as President of India, but Ist ever Cadre Review of Admin Cadre of M.E.S has not been approved by Govt of India since last 24 years.
6. The future of Admin Cadre in Military Engineer Services is very dark. LDC, UDC & Office Supdt are stagnated having 13,11,11 years of service respectively. Cadre Review is the only ray of hope for their promotion. It only happens in India that justice is given only to powerfull sections and denied to weaker sections. In Military Engineer Services, there is Gp “A” Cadre i.e. IDSE and their three cadre reviews have been approved by Govt of India from 1991 to date and fourth is in progress, which will be approved very soon without any observation. Their head is Director General (Pers) and they are also blessed by Lt. Gen ( E-in-C) .This is the proof of powerfull/ influence lobby. I have no hesitation to say that corruption/ influence has upper hand in Ministries.
7. The Association has knocked all the doors from Defence Minister to Finance Minister. Recently we have two meetings with Defence Minister and we are continously writing to Finance Minister for early approval of Cadre Review, but there is no ray of hope.
8. Now, at last I have been constrained to write to Hon’ble President of India and do hope that the justice will be done during your Presidential period. It is also requested that some time may please be given to rep of Association to meet with your honour.
(Jit Singh Sharma)
Sh Narendra Modi ji,
Hon’ble Prime Minister of India,
South Block, New Delhi-110011
Sh Manohar Parrikar Ii, – for information please.
Hon’ble Defence Minister
Sh Arun Jaitely Ji,
Hon’ble Finance Minister of India – for information please.
North Block, New Delhi-110001
Dr. Iitendra Singh Ji,
Hon’ble State Minister of Perseonnel, Public – for information please.
Grievance and Pension , North Block
Lt GenJ Sikand, VSM, ADC
Engineer-in- Chief’s Branch – for information please.
Integrated HO MOD (Army),
Kashmir House, New Delhi-110011
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.
Subscribe to Central Government Employee News & Tools by Email [Click Here]
Follow us: Twitter [click here] | Facebook [click here] | Google+ [click here]