7% hike in 6th CPC Dearness Allowance from July, 2016 @ 132%: Order issued
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
New Delhi, dated the 9th November, 2016.
Subject:- Rate of Dearness Allowance applicable w.e.f. 1.7.-2016 to employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scale/grade pay as per 6th Central Pay Commission
Consequent upon acceptance of the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission by the Government, this Department vide O.M.No. 1/2/2016-E.II(B) dated 4th November, 2016 had. issued orders on rate of Dearness Allowance (DA) payable to Central Government employees based on the revised pay structure that came into effect from 01.01.2016.
2. The above rate, however, is not applicable to- those Central Government employees who had exercised an option to continue in the pre-revised scales of pay based on 6th CPC’s recommendations or to those whose pay and allowances had not been revised, for different reasons.
3. Further, as the recommendations of 7th CPC have not been made applicable to the employees of Central Autonomous Bodies as of now, they continue to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay band/grade pay as per 6th CPC recommendations. Therefore, the above rate of DA is also not applicable to these employees also.
4. The rate of DA w.e.f.01.01.2016 for Central Government employees and employees of Central Autonomous Bodies in pre-revised scale of pay, were issued by Department of Expenditure vide O.M.No. 1/1/2016-E.II(B) dated 7th April, 2016.
5. Accordingly, the rate of DA admissible to employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies who continue todraw their pay in the pre-revised pay band/grade pay as per 6th CPC recommendations, shall be enhanced from the existing 125% to 132% w.e.f. 01.07.2016.
6. The contents of this Office Memorandum may also be brought to the notice of the Organisations under the administrative control of the Ministries/Departments which have adopted the Central Government scales of pay.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
Source: www.finmin.nic.in [Click here to view/download]
All kinds of tricks are being done by the Government to deny or delay the legitimate dues of its employees and pensioners. India being a welfare state, denial of legitimate due of its senior citizens is shameful. The course open is the judiciary where from justice could be had but the sad fact is how many senior citizen will survive to enjoy the fruits. There is no hope left in this Government.
Still the orders for hike in DR from July 2016 for autonomous pensioners have not been issued. Do not know why there is so much delay—.
Very sorry to say that the order for DR to pensioners of autonomous bodies getting 6th pay pensions has not been released by the concerned finance ministry.
Agree with Shalabh Agarwal. CG employees have to wait and watch.
now seperate DA order indicates that either Govt will not implement 7 cpc pay hike or it will take indefinite time to implement otherwise there was no need to issue seperate order.Seems that now onwards there will be two DA orders issue one for CG employees and another one for Autonomous bodies employees.
This topic is mis leading/ deceiving the CGE and pensioners because hunger will be fulfill with food not with talks.
Autonomous bodies want 7th cpc recommendations….but thanks to god finance ministry remember autonomous bodies ….aotonomus employee feel like "souteli aaulad"
seems that autonomous bodies won't be getting any pay hike