Ref : COC/Karnataka-2017-189
Sub: All India Central Government Employees Strike on 16/3/2017
CHARTER OF STRIKE DEMANDS
1) Revision of minimum wage from Rs 18000/ to Rs 26000/- for Central Government employees.
2) Revision of fitment formula from 2.57 to 3.60 ie wage hike provided by the 7th CPC shall be hiked from present 14% to 50%.
3) Revision of house rent allowances and restoration of old HRA rates and restoration of all allowances with effect from 1/1/2016.
4) Scrap PFRDA Act and New Pension System (NPS) and grant Pension/Family Pension to all Central Government employees under CCS (Pension) Rules 1972.
5) No privatization, outsourcing, contractorisation of Government functions.
6) Treat Gramin Dak Sevaks as Civil Servants and extend all benefits on pay, pension and allowances of departmental employees. Implement GDS committee report.
7) Regularize casual, contract, contingent and daily rated workers and grant equal pay and other benefits as per Supreme Court orders.
8) Fill up all vacant posts by special recruitment. Lift ban on creation of new posts.
It’s requested to publish the same in your esteemed news paper for publication.
Source – http://karnatakacoc.blogspot.in