7th CPC Minimum Wages, Allowances: Mass Dharna in front of Fin Min Office will be held on 23rd May, 2017 itself, Don’t believe any false news about cancellation – Confederation says
PRO-GOVT AGENCIES ARE SPREADING FALSE NEWS
MASS DHARNA IN FRONT OF FINANCE MINISTER’S OFFICE
WILL BE HELD ON 23RD MAY 2017 ITSELF
It is reported that certain pro-Govt News agencies are spreading false news that Mass Dharna programme in front of Finance Ministers office is cancelled.
This is totally false news.
Last time also just a few days before our 15th December 2016 Parliament March the very same news agencies spread false news that Parliament March is cancelled.
This is a deliberate attempt to defeat our programme. Don’t believe in such false news.
Mobilise maximum employees to participate in the mass Dharna on 23rd May 2017.
Please see Confederation website
www.confederationhq.blogspot.com for authentic news
Mob & WhatsApp; 09447068125.
Email : mkrishnan6854@ gmail.com
DHARNA NOTICE BY Confederation
23rd MAY 2017
MASS DHARNA IN FRONT OF FINANCE MINISTER’S OFFICE, NEW DELHI
EMPLOYEES & PENSIONERS COME IN LARGE NUMBERS
AND MAKE IT A GRAND SUCCESS
HONOUR THE ASSURANCE GIVEN BY GROUP OF MINISTERS ON 30.06.2016
- Increase minimum pay and fitment formula.
- Revise allowances including HRA with effect from 01.01.2016.
- Grant option-I pension parity recommended by 7th CPC.
- Revise pension and grant dearness relief to autonomous body pensioners
- Implement positive recommendations of Kamlesh Chandra Committee on Gramin Dak Sevaks. Grant Civil Servant Status.
- Regularise all Casual, Part-Time, Contingent and Contract Workers and grant equal pay for equal work.
- Remove stringent conditions imposed for grant of MACP etc.
All affiliated organisations and COCs are once again requested to mobilise large number of employee and pensioners as per quota fixed in the last circular and make the programme a grand success.
Mob& WhatsApp – 09447068125
Email: [email protected]