Disbursement of Salary for the month of September, 2017: CGA’s Order
Government of India
Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure
Controller General of Accounts
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan,
E-Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023
Subject:- Disbursement of Salary for the month of September, 2017.
Owing to Holidays in the State of West Bengal from 27.09.2017 to 02.10.2017 due to observance of Durga Puja & Dussehra Festival, PAO’s DDOs located in West Bengal are requested to take the necessary action to facilitate the payment of salary of employees on 26.09.2017 being the last working day of the month. It is also reiterated that Central Government Departments may pay their salaries on the last working day of the month in other States also as per the existing procedure laid down in Para 64 of the Central Government Account (Receipt and Payment) Rules, 1983.
All the accredited banks are also requested to follow the above directions and release the salary for the month of September, 2017 on 26th September, 2017 (i.e. the last working day) for the Central Government employees working in offices in West Bengal.
Dy. Controller General of Accounts (GBA)
1. All Pr.CCA’s/CCA’s/CA’s . (with independent charge) of all Ministries/Departments (Civil) of Government of India.
2. Jt.CGA (PFMS), O/o CGA, M/o Finance, New Delhi – 110001.
3. Jt. CGA (ITD), M/o Finance, New Delhi – 110001.
4. The Pr. Chief General Manager (DGBA), Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai.
5. The Chief General Manager, CAS, Reserve Bank of lndia, Nagpur.
6. Sr. Accounts Officer, ITD, O/o CGA with the request to upload this OM on CGA’s website.
Click here to view/download the PDF