Seventh CPC Out-turn Allowance – Railway Board Order RBE No. 176/2017
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
PC-VII No. 78
RBE No. 176/2017
No. E(P&A)I-2017/Vll CPC/AL-l
New Delhi, dated 28.11.2017.
The General Managers and Principal Financial Advisers,
All Indian Railways & Production Units.
Sub: Implementation of recommendations of Seventh Central Pay Commission accepted by the Government – Abolition of Out-turn Allowance.
Consequent upon the decisions taken by the government on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission, the President is pleased to decide to abolish Out-turn Allowance with effect from 1st July, 2017.
2. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
3. Please acknowledge receipt.
No. E(P&A)I-2017/VII CPC/AL-l
New Delhi, dated 29.11.2017
Copy to the Deputy Comptroller and Auditor General of India (Railways), Room No.222, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi (with 40 s ares).
for Financial Commissioner/Railways
No. E(P&A)I-2017/VII CPC/AL-l New Delhi, dated 18.11.2017
Copy forwarded to:-
1. The General Secretary, AIRF, R.No.253, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.(with 35 spares).
2. The General Secretary, NFIR, R.No.256-E, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.(with 35 spares).
3. The Members of the National Council, Departmental Council and Secretary, Staff Side, National Council, 13-C, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi.(with 60 spares).
4. The Secretary General, FROA, R.No.256-A, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.(with 5 spares).
5. The Secretary, RBSS, Group ‘A’ Officer Association, R.No.402, Rail Bhawan (with 5 spares).
6. The President, Railway Board Class II Officers’ Association.
7. The Secretary General, IRPOF, Room No.341-C, Railway Board.
8. The President, Indian Railway Class II Officer Association.
Source: Click Here to View/download PDF