Dearness Allowance from Jan, 2019: Department of Posts Order
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
PAP Section/(Establishment Division)
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi -110001.
l. All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
2. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate/Parcel Directorate/ PL! Directorate
3. Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT/ Directors of All PTCs,
4. Addll. Director General. Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram , New Delhi
5. All General Managers (Finance)/ DAP/ DDAP
Sub. Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees-Revised Rates effective from 1.1.2019.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s Office Memorandum No. l/1/2019-E.II(B) dated 27th February, 2019 on the subject cited above for information and further necessary action.
This issue with the approval of the competent authority.
Encl.: As above.
(S. B. Vyavahare)
Asstt. Director General (ESTT.)
View:7th CPC Dearness Allowance from January, 2019 hike from 9% to 12% – Department of Expenditure, MoF Order
1. PPS to Secretary (Posts)/ PS to Director General Postal Services.
2. Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/ Mem ber (P)/ Member (0)/
3. Member (PLJ)/ Member (Banking)/ Member (Tech)/ Member (Plg & HRD)
4. AS & FA
5. Sr. DDG (Vig) & CVO/ Sr. DUG (PAF)/ Director General P&’f (Audit)
6. Secretary, Postal Services Board
7. Chief Engineer(Civil) Postal Directorate
8. Budget Section/ PA Wing/ SIT Section of Postal Directorate
9. All other Section of Postal Directorate
10. All recognized Federations/ Unions/ Associations
11. GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website
12. Gua rd File/Spare Copies.