ECHS : Referral procedure to empanelled hospitals for 64 KB cards holders,. Central Organisation ECHS Adjutant General's Branch Integrate
- (a) He will obtain a referral from his parent polyclinic for the specified medical condition.
- (b) He will online identify the Empanelled Hospital where he wishes to take medical treatment. Based on the Hospital location he/she will identify polyclinic closest to the empanelled facility where treatment is desired. Visit the polyclinic and register on the Kiosk/iCat and select a Doctor and generate token & queue number.
- (c ) Meet the Doctor as per his queue number and take a referral.
- (d) The Doctor will enter the Referral Number in his module and an auto populated Referral Form will be displayed to the Doctor. The Doctor will generate the Referral and this will have new Referral Number and the earlier Referral Number will become ineffective.
- (e) Consequent to the approval by the OIC polyclinic, a digitally signed printout will be generated with new Referral Number duly entered with the original (old Referral number,which is rendered ineffective)Referral Number. The earlier Referral Number will become ineffective.
- (f) The ECHS beneficiary will visit the chosen Empanelled Hospital and produce their Referral and the new 64 Kb Card.
- (g) The hospital will access the UTI-ITSL site and once the new Referral Number is entered a claim ID will be generated and both the Referral Number and claim ID will get blocked. This Referral Number now cannot be used at any other Empanelled Hospital.
Action incase where New Equipment is Not Installed or is Non Functional
Click to view/download PDF